c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Thanks for the link, Rich :)

Happy 2013!

Hxt1

Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver B.C.
Rick H. sent me a link to these guys the other day, I was asking why he decided to sell off all of his tape, and tape related stuff.... Having just had my head turned around by HDTracks, I had to wonder if that was part of the reason.... He said something about a Weiss DAC, and sent me this link.
Incredible gear!

Fred Thal

[Industry Expert]
Jul 15, 2016
This looks like a tour de force de Cello :)

A vBulletin's similar threads prompt just directed me to here, where I see my name appearing from almost four years ago. That was long before I signed up. I'm chiming in now, if late to the party.

Who is U47? Anyway, Hello!

The best teachers are those who can present complex topics in simple terms. John Curl once explained to me that an audio amplifier is little more than a modulated power supply.

The Cello Master Supply (power supply for the Cello Audio Suite) still serves as my reference for how a linear audio power supply should be constructed.

We purchased only enough complete, original Cello P603s and P301s to build seven LNP-3s. I hope it's understandable that we are reserving this very limited edition product for sale only together with our new reproducers.

DSC_0704.jpg

Anyone owning the Cello Suite P603 and P301 modules can have us rebuild those components into a new LNP-3, if they like.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
We purchased only enough complete, original Cello P603s and P301s to build seven LNP-3s. I hope it's understandable that we are reserving this very limited edition product for sale only together with our new reproducers.

View attachment 30138

Anyone owning the Cello Suite P603 and P301 modules can have us rebuild those components into a new LNP-3, if they like.

I'm looking, Fred!

stellavox

Apr 23, 2010
Fred,

Which version of the on-card regulators do you use in your Cello electronics? ASR-3 I trust?

Charles

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing