MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
Page 3 of 5 contains the most use of adjectives to describe the sound.

Adorable

Aspiring Dynamics

Spacious Imaging

Inner Peace

Any Hint of Nervousness is Strange (not nervous?)

Completely Stoic (I think in a good way)

simplicity

Jun 2, 2012
SW London, UK.
Yes of course i read the review and took in all the words. But it wasn't like a conventional review you might find in TAS, etc. Reviews should be clear and in plain English - we are not all Rhodes Scholars. I mean "Inner Peace, Stoic"? WTF?!

I should add that i own a Simplicity and went for the dem on the after a very clear review I read. Then I bought it. People new to Thales would not go and seek out a dem based on this review. Said without a hint of nervousness!

Last edited:

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
Reviews should be clear and in plain English - we are not all Rhodes Scholars. I mean "Inner Peace, Stoic"? WTF?!
I'm sure that it reads with perfect clarity and elegance in the original Dutch.

Leave it to Google Translate or Babelfish to colorize it beyond comprehensive recognition.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing