The Harmonizer

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK
I'm not so sure it's snake oil. I was rather looking for those that might have tried the system. PF does have a rather enthusiastic review of the setup.

- Tim

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
This absolutely the biggest crock of $#!t I have seen in a long time.

This is snake oil to the tenth power.

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK
I don't have first hand experience with the product to say it works or not, but may I ask what do you base your opinion on ?

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
It looks like bs to me. Even if it does something to the sound in your room it seems way overpriced for a vibrator. The review says the device vibrates and makes the air more permissive to sound waves. Does it make girls more permissive too?:p

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

HK Panda

Nov 28, 2012
HK

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I prefer my air molecules crumpled, not stretched, and shaken, not stirred.

My hunch is its a common air ionizer and the stones are, well, stones. Air ionizers can create a pretty zippy mental effect due the negative ions in the air.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Snake oil. (If you have to ask...)

--Ethan

:D

From the PF review .. hope that I am not breaking any laws

Enter German physicist, engineer, and audiophile Holger Stein. He discovers that air vibrates at certain frequencies and, in the presence of those vibrations, becomes more compliant. If air is more compliant, then sound waves have an easier path to your ears.

:D If someone doesn't start running away from such after this introduction . he/she deserves to be parted with his/her money ...

Last edited:

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
There's a Sam Tellig review in one of the Stereophile issues on the Harmonizers ... same profound reactions !

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
It looks like bs to me. Even if it does something to the sound in your room it seems way overpriced for a vibrator. The review says the device vibrates and makes the air more permissive to sound waves. Does it make girls more permissive too?:p

Wrong vibrator.

Tim

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing