Meet The Newest Member Of Our Admin Team

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It is with great pleasure that I announce the newest member of our Admin team.

JackD201 who is a Founding Member here at WBF has agreed to also take on the role of "Super Moderator". Jack lives half way around the world from us and has remained an active participant here at WBF. He has a sound room to die for and has great in depth knowledge of our hobby. I had the privilege of hosting Jack and his brother Jim at my home in 2011 and one would be hard pressed to meet a nicer person. Jack is never seen without a smile on his face and his posts here are always way above board.

Please welcome JackD201 as the newest Super Moderator here at WBF

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Welcome Jack!!

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
It is a great pleasure to congratulate and thank Jack for accepting to become a super moderator. Welcome Jack!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Wow! Great news for all members of WBF and their visitors. Thanks for all your efforts JackD201, and look forward to reading even more from you. Best wishes.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Excellent choice guys! And congratulations Jack!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks guys :D

I am officially your nightwatchman responsible for zapping spammers while you sleep. LOL.

I personally like spirited debates and am light handed except when I see head butts, elbows and below the belt punches, so expect me to step in very, very rarely. Besides, I usually log on when these situations have already been addressed by the day watch. :)

WBF has been a source of education and enjoyment for me since its beginning and I figure that helping in keeping it clean and uncluttered would be a great way to give back to our community.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Thanks guys :D

I am officially your nightwatchman responsible for zapping spammers while you sleep. LOL.

I personally like spirited debates and am light handed except when I see head butts, elbows and below the belt punches, so expect me to step in very, very rarely. Besides, I usually log on when these situations have already been addressed by the day watch. :)

WBF has been a source of education and enjoyment for me since its beginning and I figure that helping in keeping it clean and uncluttered would be a great way to give back to our community.

And when do you plan on sleeping? ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My day is your night but music never sleeps ;)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The only accounts I'll be banning are spammer bots Bob :) I'll leave the troublemakers to the collective wisdom of the administrators and all the other moderators myself included of course. ;)

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Jack is actually in a time zone that is ahead, so he'll know what you post before you post it.
Good choice for moderator. A man of moderation.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's great to see Jack as a super mod here. He's a super guy in ALL respects of the word. :) I had the pleasure of knowing him personally about 8 years ago and we always have a great time together in listening sessions. I've seen too the evolution of his audio set and his house! :D

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
It's great to see Jack as a super mod here. He's a super guy in ALL respects of the word. :) I had the pleasure of knowing him personally about 8 years ago and we always have a great time together in listening sessions. I've seen too the evolution of his audio set and his house! :D

+1 :cool: Jack is the man!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing