Internet company offering 20 to 30 percent discount on brand name audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

taters

Jun 6, 2012
The company is called Elegant audio and video. They are based in Delaware. They carry many name brands.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Sorry but why is this news? There are many companies who sell discounted electronics online. If they are selling things discounted online that they are not supposed to do based on their manufacturer's contract, then they will be losing those lines. For these reasons I deleted the link to their web site. If there is no more reason offered as to why there is anything newsworthy here, we will be deleted the thread.

taters

Jun 6, 2012
Sorry but why is this news? There are many companies who sell discounted electronics online. If they are selling things discounted online that they are not supposed to do based on their manufacturer's contract, then they will be losing those lines. For these reasons I deleted the link to their web site. If there is no more reason offered as to why there is anything newsworthy here, we will be deleted the thread.

I was just trying to share Information that other members might want. I would be obliged if someone did that for me. I thought the whole Idea of being here was to share. If you want to delete the thread it's up to you. As the saying goes "People that own the gold make the rules"

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I was just trying to share Information that other members might want. I would be obliged if someone did that for me. I thought the whole Idea of being here was to share. If you want to delete the thread it's up to you. As the saying goes "People that own the gold make the rules"
Well, in this case I have more than gold :). I have the ability to check their claims. I see that they are selling KEF speakers at a discount. I contacted KEF. They say they absolutely are not a dealer for them and cannot provide any KEF speakers to customers. And that what they may do is take your credit card/money and send you nothing. Here is the list of KEF online retailers: http://www.kef.com/html/us/authorized_retailers.html

And this text:

UNAUTHORIZED ONLINE RETAILERS
Note: The following online companies are not authorized to sell KEF products.

If you are unsure or have questions about an online retailer selling KEF products please feel free to contact us here or call 1-888-533-3728.

Beware of Credit Card Fraud. Protect Your KEF Warranty.
elegent Audio Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing