Schnerzinger cables - any experience?

Tubedoctor

Dec 12, 2012
Zellaton told me that the limited sonic result at the Munich show was definitely not caused by Ch Precision or Schnerzinger. They said beside the power problems the main problem at the Munich show were caused by the room which was highly over damped and that the side walls were made of thin paperboard. Like i mentioned before i own the Schnerzinger cables and i can truly say, one of their very special is that they have an incredible real resolution and not an artificial resolution faked by distortion, especially when connected to their cable cleaners.

I never judge a component by an impression of a show. For my experience often a good sonic result of a system under bad circumstances at a show is caused for example by an overemphasis of a component.
An example: i am thinking of buying the Wilson Alexia which i heard at the Munich show. The sound was boomy and had not good resolution. But i know it was not the speakers fault, the room was full of people and therefore totally over damped. Only a bright sounding speaker had been able to compensate and would not have sound dull under these circumstances.

Exceptionally products need an exceptional environment to show their potential, otherwise you judge only the mistake of limiting elements!

Last edited:

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The SCHNERZINGER ( spelled with capital letters ) experience

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Last 3 days have been a mind boggling experience . Had the opportunity to listen twice to a demo by Michael of ZELLATON & world wide distributor of SCHNERZINGER ( spelled with capital letters) . It seems they believe in a total system approach . In the 1st system consisting of audio note M10 signature , Gakuon , Esoteric top transport , DAC & clock & Siltech Double Crown PC, We started with step 1 ie putting as many accessible PC ( lowest model on demoed ie X3100 series ) & demo model power innovator. The feeling was , " this is good stuff " . Next we tried Cleaner Pro with modules connected to speakers & esoteric. Now this is really something . The improvement was unbelievable . Step 3 inserted speaker cables & Giga Protector. When the speaker cables , unterminated wires were connected to Gakuon , I m thoroughly convinced .
In the 2nd system with Pendragon & Vitus Masterpiece Mono, step 1 wasnt very good . It seems that SCHNERZINGER is like a magnifying glass magnifying the good and the bad of the syst. However with step 2 & step 3 especially with Giga protector , the syst improved by leaps & bound .
Snake oil ? I wouldn't believe it myself unless I have heard it personally . The 3rd demo was at another friend place for 10 hours & even with OPPO 105D, in his own words " 1 of the best demo experience in my life " & he has " hot flush " in his audio room

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
So what do you do if you relocate your system to another room, move to a different place, sell components and replace with others, add room treatments, etc.?

Does the "magic" go away?

Color me dubious.

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Everyday a sucker is born . Everyday somebody just choose to be ignorant without any first hand experience

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Audioblazer , so are the Gobel's being replaced ;)

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
My philosophy is that not every beautiful girl u see u must have sex with them even though U wish to. Too pricey to change out the whole system . Would be easily euro 100-200k . Ouch

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Everyday a sucker is born . Everyday somebody just choose to be ignorant without any first hand experience

Sorry you can't respond in a respectful manner versus being judgmental, elitist, and insulting.

All of my questions are valid. Have any answers?

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Sarcastic question deserves a sarcastic answer . So is silly or provocative questions . I m merely sharing what I heard twice in different systems & these pple are not beginners . So the answer to the question is as good an answer in the your mind. As for the " magic " , well if u think its magic , you are also right . Want to know more real life experience rather than pure imagination ? Call up Audio Arts ? Understand they are the distributor in usa

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Sarcastic question deserves a sarcastic answer . So is silly or provocative questions . I m merely sharing what I heard twice in different systems & these pple are not beginners . So the answer to the question is as good an answer in the your mind. As for the " magic " , well if u think its magic , you are also right . Want to know more real life experience rather than pure imagination ? Call up Audio Arts ? Understand they are the distributor in usa

Audioblazer

I am one of those skeptics. This aside you must admit that all was different about this system: Different room, Different Room Treatment, Different gear, even different locale, What make you so sure it was the cables ???

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Frantz. I knew the 3 systems that auditioned SCHNERZINGER very well having tested many stuff in these room. Basically , the audition is a step by step process , starting with power management ie power innovator & power cords, followed by Cleaner Pro with modules connected to cables & gears to remove electrical interference from cables & gears . Finally we tested Giga protector which is suppose to clean up electrical interference from things like LAN , handphone etc .
We are a group of audiophile from malaysia & some of us are quite experience & it include distributors . Some may be deaf but all deaf including the distributors ? I thk we know how to listen especially if it's so clear cut. Of course it's SCHNERZINGER because that was the only variable in the demo . The cabling in the audio note system is not cheap - siltech double crown pc

Last edited:

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Want to know more real life experience rather than pure imagination ? Call up Audio Arts ? Understand they are the distributor in usa

Once I have $100K to $200K in my checking account not doing anything, I'll check it out. :D

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
My philosophy is that not every beautiful girl u see u must have sex with them ?????? even though U wish to.

What a Renaissance man! I admire your personal, honorable, exemplary moral standards. ;)

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Once I have $100K to $200K in my checking account not doing anything, I'll check it out. :D

Does it mean that everytime we audition something we like , we must buy it or can we take the approach to find out for ourselves what our system can do with better cabling , different room treatment or what tweak can do ? Audition is free . Why fear it ?

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Ya, will dese cables pump you up?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
C'mon guys. It's one thing to question a manufacturer's claims but this is a member's forum. We're here so we can share personal experiences. In fact it is something we try very hard to encourage. Must we question that too? Worse, must we allege al sorts of things? This is a disturbing trend. I think we're all grown ups and know how to make the distinction between legitimate questions and quasi-accusatory innuendos. Let's try to keep WBF an open friendly place alright? Thanks guys. I'm asking as a buddy so no green ink here. Truth be told using the mod green is something I realy don't like doing.

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Does it mean that everytime we audition something we like , we must buy it or can we take the approach to find out for ourselves what our system can do with better cabling , different room treatment or what tweak can do ? Audition is free . Why fear it ?

I agree that cabling can have a profound difference on system sound. And I have done my share to audition / buy cables and other accessories within my financial means.

I don't fear IT. I can't afford IT. And frankly, that's fine with me.

And if I could afford IT, I would be donating that money to other worthwhile social causes.

Best.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing