Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Schnerzinger cables - any experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubedoctor View Post
    Hello Tang,
    the Giga Protector is not battery powered. It needs a power connection just like the Grid Protector. The Giga Protector eliminates high-frequency interference fields in the room, whereas the Grid Protector eliminates high-frequency and low-frequency interference of the entire home network. Both devices should not be plugged into the circuit of the hifi system. It is best to have another socket in the room. The Grid Protector has even made sure that the image of my TV in a very different room is clearer. I have experimented a lot with filters, conditioners and Voodoo Elektrosmog products with good and less good results, the Schnerzinger Grid Protector fascinates me. You'll be surprised.
    A disadvantage of the Giga Protector you should consider. In my listening room the radio reception of my telephone has become worse. To telephone I go now always into another room.
    Hope that will help you.

tubedoctor
    That answers one of my questions. The other is Bluetooth for wireless mouse, keyboard, etc. Also those who use an I-Pad for controlling their music server.
    You may want to shield the walls and part of the roof where EMR is entering toward your stereo components.

I have six Picolos in my system now. They work hand in hand with my Tripoints and do exactly as I planed in post #189 and more. Different approach from MikeL and Audiocrack, but they definitely makes my system a Seabiscuit .

Name:  FE146C9C-5A37-4B5E-A94D-06B56B7E9ECD.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  124.3 KB

Tang

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    I have six Picolos in my system now. They work hand in hand with my Tripoints and do exactly as I planed in post #189 and more. Different approach from MikeL and Audiocrack, but they definitely makes my system a Seabiscuit .

Tang
    Hello Tang,

Was wondering: did you make a comparison with and without the Picolos in your system after adding the Tripoint Elite? In other words, do these devices in your view still add to the quality of your system after inserting the Elite?

Btw, very interesting amp in the first picture of post 185. Would love to compare these special single ended Zanden amps to my single ended Kagura’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiocrack View Post
    Hello Tang,

Was wondering: did you make a comparison with and without the Picolos in your system after adding the Tripoint Elite? In other words, do these devices in your view still add to the quality of your system after inserting the Elite?
    Dear Rudolf,

The Piccolos were put into the system after the Elite. Michael of Zellaton intallled the Piccolos and the Grid protector for me on Tuesday after Nick Doshi was done with my tapefront. I was out visiting a my pesticide dealer when he was installing. I had my trusty agent and another friend monitored the installation. I would say the Grid Protector together with the Piccolos have no less effect than when I put the Elite into the system and definitely more than putting the Empresses in. They even further increase the realism of my system. The Piccolos play role on mid-high frequency while the Grip Protector significantly improves my lower end. Together with the Tripoint, I get this incredible “presence” of musical performance from my system. With both Schnerzenger devices and Tripoint, You would find me not talking so much and go specific in detail like when I talk cartridges or tts. People just have to get a chance to demo themselves.

Kind regards,
    Tang
    Last edited by Tango; 02-22-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Member Sponsor [WBF Founding Member] Mike Lavigne's Avatar
    Dear Rudolf,

The Piccolos were put into the system after the Elite. Michael of Zellaton intallled the Piccolos and the Grid protector for me on Tuesday after Nick Doshi was done with my tapefront. I was out visiting a my pesticide dealer when he was installing. I had my trusty agent and another friend monitored the installation. I would say the Grip Protector together with the Piccolos have no less effect than when I put the Elite into the system and definitely more than putting the Empresses in. They even further increase the realism of my system. The Piccolos play role on mid-high frequency while the Grip Protector significantly improves my lower end. Together with the Tripoint, I get this incredible “presence” of musical performance from my system. With both Schnerzenger devices and Tripoint, You would find me not talking so much and go specific in detail like when I talk cartridges or tts. People just have to get a chance to demo themselves.

Kind regards,
    Tang
    Dear Tang,

I love your use of the word 'presence'. it carries so many shades of meanings. if the Schnerzenger builds on what the Elite does then it's truly special. I'd love to hear what it's doing.

enjoy!

Mike
    Last edited by Mike Lavigne; 02-22-2018 at 04:09 PM.
    Wave Kin. NVS tt, AS-2000 ord. (2) Durand Telos (1-Sapphire) arms, CA Gold Stat, Ort Anna carts, -2- Studer A-820 RTR (1/4" + 1/2").*MSB Select II dac w/33 Femto clock + mono powerbases, SGM serv + (2x) 30 tb NAS. *darT NHB-18NS w/2 phonos, King-Cello. *dart 458 mono blocks. EA MM7. *Equi=tech 10WQ, (10) Abso Fid PC & (2) Evo Acou PC. *Evo Acou 12' TRSC and 8m + 1.25m 'zeel' ic's, *Tripoint Troy Sig + Elite, Entreq Sil Tel + Pos, *Herzan TS-140 & TS-150, Wave Kin. A10 U8's + 2NS, Adona GTX.

Dear Rudolf,

The Piccolos were put into the system after the Elite. Michael of Zellaton intallled the Piccolos and the Grid protector for me on Tuesday after Nick Doshi was done with my tapefront. I was out visiting a my pesticide dealer when he was installing. I had my trusty agent and another friend monitored the installation. I would say the Grid Protector together with the Piccolos have no less effect than when I put the Elite into the system and definitely more than putting the Empresses in. They even further increase the realism of my system. The Piccolos play role on mid-high frequency while the Grip Protector significantly improves my lower end. Together with the Tripoint, I get this incredible “presence” of musical performance from my system. With both Schnerzenger devices and Tripoint, You would find me not talking so much and go specific in detail like when I talk cartridges or tts. People just have to get a chance to demo themselves.

Kind regards,
    Tang
    Thanks Tang.

Site Founder And Administrator Ron Resnick's Avatar

Tang, you are killing me with this stuff!

I see a dual band 2m/70cm helically-wound handie-talkie transceiver antenna on a microphone stand with a reading light!
    Mono and Stereo - Senior Contributing Reviewer

turntable: American Sound AS-2000; tonearms: SME 3012R, Schröder LT; cartridges: ZYX UNIverse Premium X-SB2, Benz-Micro LP S; tape: Studer A820 Mk II; phono stage: Aesthetix Io Eclipse; line stage: Aesthetix Callisto Eclipse; amplifier: VTL Siegfried II; speakers: Gryphon Pendragons; cables: MasterBuilt Ultra; stands: Herzan + Taiko Tana for Io, custom for turntable, Stacore Basic+ for amps; power: Benjamin Electric subpanel; Torus AVR60BAL; JPS in-wall wire; Furutech NCF outlets; room: 19' wide X 24' long X 14' tall; treatment: ASC Tube Traps, Lumitex drapes; tweaks: Shakti Stones, Shun Mooks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Resnick View Post
    Tang, you are killing me with this stuff!

I see a dual band 2m/70cm helically-wound handie-talkie transceiver antenna on a lighted microphone stand!
    The Schwarzenegger devices work in mysterious way Ron.

These are the type of product I avoid talking much. The more I talk the more ridiculous I look. However, When I do something to my system and it had a significant effect, I would like to update in the forum.

Kind regards,
    Tang

Site Founder And Administrator Ron Resnick's Avatar
    I did not mean to make fun — well, OK, I did mean to a little bit.

We are very grateful for your incredibly articulate reports to the forum about your many audio equipment adventures!
    Mono and Stereo - Senior Contributing Reviewer

turntable: American Sound AS-2000; tonearms: SME 3012R, Schröder LT; cartridges: ZYX UNIverse Premium X-SB2, Benz-Micro LP S; tape: Studer A820 Mk II; phono stage: Aesthetix Io Eclipse; line stage: Aesthetix Callisto Eclipse; amplifier: VTL Siegfried II; speakers: Gryphon Pendragons; cables: MasterBuilt Ultra; stands: Herzan + Taiko Tana for Io, custom for turntable, Stacore Basic+ for amps; power: Benjamin Electric subpanel; Torus AVR60BAL; JPS in-wall wire; Furutech NCF outlets; room: 19' wide X 24' long X 14' tall; treatment: ASC Tube Traps, Lumitex drapes; tweaks: Shakti Stones, Shun Mooks

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast