New all Mac room in SE Michigan 11-30-12 Grand Opening

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
A local Hi-End store recently reconfigured some of their space to form a new listening room. It could be an all McIntosh room, well at least for two days, 11-30-12 and 12-01-12.

If you are in Michigan it may be worth your time to call them. For one past event several people drove over four hours to get there. It's only 10-minutes from my house, so I guess I have to go.

jdandy2

Jun 13, 2012
North Florida
kach22i.......Ann Arbor, Michigan is a long way from north central Florida, but if I was only 10 minutes from Paragon I would be there. Dedicated events like this are always fun.

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
The food was great, and the prime rib was excellent. I had three helpings.

Jetty Rae and the Happy Campers were great (had one of them go out to their car so we could buy a CD).

The company was great (took my wife).

Larry and Ron at the store were great.

And of course the new McIntosh room and all the Mac equipment was great. I even liked the the rack some of the Mac equipment was sitting on.

Sorry no pictures, but the store is always there, pretty good hours too.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing