Free DSD Download - Sera Una Noche

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
I know that some of you on the forum have bought DSD DACs, but don't have DSD files to play back. I've asked Todd Garfinkle :cool: of MA Recordings to let me offer WBF members some of his files ahead of his launch of his high-rez download service (he's still working on it).

My favorite CD in his catalog is an oldie but goodie - Sera Una Noche (I know many of you have the CD), so I persuaded him to let us have a few of the tracks.

M052A.jpg

http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/downloads/SeraUnaNocheDSD.zip

This is for WBF members only - so you'll have to PM me for a password.

Edit: To buy the original CD, please click the CD cover.

Last edited:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Gary and Todd:

Thanks for the demo tracks - they are beautiful recordings.

Last edited:

Redver

Mar 18, 2021
I know that some of you on the forum have bought DSD DACs, but don't have DSD files to play back. I've asked Todd Garfinkle :cool: of MA Recordings to let me offer WBF members some of his files ahead of his launch of his high-rez download service (he's still working on it).

My favorite CD in his catalog is an oldie but goodie - Sera Una Noche (I know many of you have the CD), so I persuaded him to let us have a few of the tracks.

View attachment 6719

http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/downloads/SeraUnaNocheDSD.zip

This is for WBF members only - so you'll have to PM me for a password.

Edit: To buy the original CD, please click the CD cover.
Hi, I am new here, can I get the password to download some music thanks regards, Redver

gadawg58

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, I am new here, can I get the password to download some music thanks regards, Redver
If you go to MA Recordings website it looks like you can download a sampler or two

George

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing