Cool Commercials

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Not sure it is because of my being a photographer or hatred of bad marketing that I read and study advertisements and marvel when something is done well.

So I thought I create a thread and have people post the best commercials they have seen.

I will start with a recent one I just saw from Sprint for their 4G network. It is created by the famed, Digital Domains special effects company and it is a joy to watch. The link below will open in a new window/tab as it is a direct link:

[video]http://www.cgarena.info/files/commercials/sprintFirsts.mp4[/video]

Here is a bit about the people behind the commercial: http://www.cgarena.com/archives/news/htc_evo.php

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Nice going guys. It sure brightened my day as I had missed those other than e-trade ones. So I take back that analyze commercials. Can't watch them all :D.

And let's bend the rules and allow parodies as that SNL one was a riot!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Indeed. The classics. My favorites are the ones where the boss wants to fall backward on him and the one regarding the first dollar:

I can't find the first one.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I think the Geiko and the Cap One commericals are really clever!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Don't know what it is about monkeys, but my all time favorite are the Trunk Monkey commericals (Suburban Auto Group), followed closely by the Career Builder monkey/donkey commercials!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing