Proof that cables Do make a difference

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
I think the problem is we are way to concerned about someone else's stereo.

By "we", are you including yourself?

BTW, if you mean you should be concerned about the log in your own eye first, then be concerned about the spec in the other's eye, I could agree with that. But I doubt that's what you meant.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Nicholas/Myles
I've been reading this thread with great interest and have found your experiences and dealings with designers of speaker cables particularly valuable.
At the risk of inviting you into another area of controversy, which I do because of your knowledge of MIT cables, what do you think of the various filtering/grounding techniques used in MIT, Taralabs cables. In my own case I use Entreq cables and i/cs with their grounding boxes which I have found to be extremely effective in reducing the noise floor and producing a natural, transparent and musical sound to my ears.
Full details of my system are on my profile which you might find helpful.
Given your joint substantial expertise and experience I would be very interested to read your responses and hope that is not too much to ask.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing