From Italy with love...

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Great review Andre. It doesn't surprise me that you liked the Opera's as much as you did. The speakers I have heard from this company have always been impressive and IMO great value for money.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Great review Andre. It doesn't surprise me that you liked the Opera's as much as you did. The speakers I have heard from this company have always been impressive and IMO great value for money.

Thank you kind sir. Yes, the products along with the Unison Research electronics are really good values. Beautifully made and and they make beautiful music.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Beautiful speakers, nice review.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thank you kind sir. Yes, the products along with the Unison Research electronics are really good values. Beautifully made and and they make beautiful music.

Great article! Yes, have read very good things about the flagships from Unison Research...have only heard a few of their entry pieces briefly in the past but certainly sounded nice.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Nice review Marc, I can imagine hiw this speakers sound based on your listening notes there. I have always been keen towards Italian audio design in general since they place musical satisfaction ahead of many other variables in Hi-End.

Thanks for sharing it.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Great article! Yes, have read very good things about the flagships from Unison Research...have only heard a few of their entry pieces briefly in the past but certainly sounded nice.

UR is a brand that covers the whole spectrum...flea watt tube amps to flagship preamps. Worth a look for sure. All made in Italy.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Nice review Marc, I can imagine hiw this speakers sound based on your listening notes there. I have always been keen towards Italian audio design in general since they place musical satisfaction ahead of many other variables in Hi-End.

Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for the nice words and thanks for reading. I think you nailed it, they really do value musical satisfaction overall.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Andre, IMHO IF one doesn't get musical satisfaction from their system or speakers, then there is something seriously wrong:(. Who listens to well recorded music and hates what they hear and gets no musical satisfaction BUT loves their system? I know I don't:rolleyes:

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Andre, IMHO IF one doesn't get musical satisfaction from their system or speakers, then there is something seriously wrong:(. Who listens to well recorded music and hates what they hear and gets no musical satisfaction BUT loves their system? I know I don't:rolleyes:

There are many audiophiles who use their systems to listen to music and many who use music to listen to their systems.:)

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
What are the cabinets made of?

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Oh there's one person. Just think back a year ago.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing