May 24, 2010
Sydney

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Viper

Feb 3, 2015
Hello, Please add our Company to your list..... www.expressimoaudio.com Thank You..

david.m

Jan 15, 2014
Sydney, Australia

Brian K

Feb 23, 2015
Shouldn't Hanpin be on the list? http://www.hanpin.com.tw/4_Products_02.html

Their decks are the basis for most of those sold by DJ suppliers such as Akiyama DJ (www.akiyamadj.com), American Audio, Audio Technica, Koolsounds (www.koolsounds.com), Numark, Omnitronic (http://eshop.steinigke.de/en/Audio/Players-Steinigke/Turntables-with-belt-drive/), Reloop (www.reloop.com/products/turntables), Stanton, and Synq (http://en.synq-audio.com/products/10800/Turntables). From the looks of their current decks, Onkyo and Pioneer may well be customers too. Omnitronic are a German company who actually produce a wider range of decks than Audio Technica, who seem to be a source of inspiration to them although all their decks are Hanpin too. I note that some on my list haven't made your list so I've included addresses for those.

Your list is a marvellous resource and I'm glad I found it (thanks Google!).

All the best,
Brian.

Last edited:

Brian K

Feb 23, 2015
Strangely I was looking for this just before I joined this forum. The TDK deck has been discontinued and they no longer seem to make them. If you search on the TDK site you can find it listed but the link it provides is dead.

Brian K

Feb 23, 2015
As a PS to my post about Hanpin, both Citronic and Kam used Hanpin decks as the basis for their own customised models too but they have now been discontinued. I presume this is the Citronic referred to in the BK Electronics entry on the list. Given the initials, I'm chastened to say that this link is dead.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Hello Brian and welcome to the WBF.

Please allow me some time to address your posts as I'm in the middle of a cross-country move and don't have much time at the moment.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing