Do you spend more time on the Internet than listening to music

taters

Jun 6, 2012
I know I do. I like reading the audio forums and some of the car forums. I guess it's not a bad thing, It keeps me out of trouble.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I listen to music to get away from being "connected". Honestly, sometimes I wish even the cell phone was never invented!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Sadly, yes! I'm a Moderator on Blu-ray.com, participate regularly here and also at a few other music fora. That's not counting the time I spend on Facebook keeping in touch with my family, who are spread all over the place. My phone is in constant Text mode with work and yes, even the odd honey now and again!;)

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
....by far!, I work in the ITC Industry, so I am on-line almost 7x24 :(

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---If you are posting here it means that you are an Internet type of surfer.

But while you're surfing, you can listen to music as well. ...And listen very well too, and discovering new and exciting stuff.
I know I do.

The Internet is an intellect world; you can use it to great advantages.
And it provides for many what the real world can't.

Music plays constantly at my place (mansion). The only time it doesn't is at night when I watch a flick (but there is still a music soundtrack in that film), and when I sleep in the deep black darkness of the night. ...Unless I am meditating and writing, so I don't sleep then, and I still listen to music, even silence.

The entire World is inside the Internet. :cool: ...It is a platform to real life experiences, and it's a huge letter of life's communication and sharing and discovering and consciousness.

Your travelling aptitudes are your only restrictions. No borders, no passports, no language barriers, ...

Where you spend more time is where you travel; physically and intellectually.
...And the people with who you interact.

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
In our condo whe have only one living room when my wife watches tv i'm in the computer room and there i have a system for BACKGROUND music but it's pretty decent Rega Brio integrated amplifier pc cd rom and Wharfedale NXT panel speakers all my music is cd,s imported apple lossless into Itunes for serious listening there is my main system in the living room so no matter where i am i'm listening to music just not the same quality.:):):)

Computer room

Living Room

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I was listening to one of them noise-free discs you love the other day. You're right....can't hear much. No noise, no emotion, no passion. What gives?:p

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
I was listening to one of them noise-free discs you love the other day. You're right....can't hear much. No noise, no emotion, no passion. What gives?:p

Very easy answer, invest as much money in your CDP that you invested in your analog rig.:) SIMPLE.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Very easy answer, invest as much money in your CDP that you invested in your analog rig.:) SIMPLE.

Simple, but ain't gonna happen. I do like my digital PC FLAC collection though and it gets a lots of attention.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing