Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
I've been contemplating putting my pair up for sale.

Interesting. If you're patient you may indeed get $35. Mike's are a bit older than yours. What would you replace them with? Since you are apperently toying with the idea of placing some subs in the room to smooth out the bass response probably something that does not need to go down to 10 Hz, as your low bass would be taken care off through subs. Just speculating of course. The one speaker I would have considered is the TAD (purely based on reputation).

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

edorr

WBF Founding Member
May 10, 2010
Smyrna, GA
Wait! There's a vaccine??!!

Is it Stereophile Class-A rated?

There is no vaccine. It is an obsessive compulsive disorder. Your best bet is counceling or a 12 step recovery program. However, if you an afford it, your best bet is to just get your upgrade fix. That is what I do too.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
My room's not big enough for them! ;)

I like the route that Christian went though!!

The ones ending in 2 or those ending in F? ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing