NEW/Best Movies

markc2

May 12, 2010
TX
Hey would it be cool to have a movie section, not just Blu-ray. Going to see TS3 Rotten tomatoes 100% :D and didn't know where to post.

Thanks

Mark

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Any room for a "General Cinema Discussions" forum Steve?

I wanted to post "Best Male Character Actors below 40" poll but didn't know where to put it.

Phelonious Ponk

Jun 30, 2010
Any room for a "General Cinema Discussions" forum Steve?

I wanted to post "Best Male Character Actors below 40" poll but didn't know where to put it.

I'd love to read that thread. I could easily name a few over 40. I'd start with Chris Cooper. But under? I'm at a bit of a loss.

P

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I'm not sure who Chris Cooper is? I'm a big fan of Matt Damon but I think he may have just turned 40. I believe that Chris Pine will be huge in the next few years.

If you've seen the first Bourne movie, then you'll know Chris Cooper as Jason Bourne's (Matt Damon) boss.....great actor.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing