Two Of The Finest Turntables Are For Sale

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
Very nice indeed, but in this crowd, I'm a bottom feeder.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Tell Grell that you'll store his table for him! And you won't even charge him ;)

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
Here is another, though not in that price range in the link below. I believe that this is the Teres Certus 460 and the Gibraltar stand that Chris Brady demoed to me when I visited in June of 2008. I purchased a Teres Certus 450 (3rd one made) instead and am very happy (especially with the Marigo Mystery Feet under the Certus Control Box).

While I visited Chris, I think that he indicated that it was being shipped to as I recall Norway. As I recall there are only 7 Teres Certus 460 turntables in existence; I am not sure as to the number of the Teres Gibraltar stands.

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtabl&1282459417&/Teres-Certus-Incl-Gibraltar-st

Rich

Last edited:

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Wow, Mike must be restless, a lot of stuff to sell.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
after speaking to Andy Payor at CES in January of this year, i got the feeling that the Sirius V is not anything happening in the near term. OTOH Mike might be privey to info i'm not. are we sure that is Mike's Sirius III? i know Mike has a Bay Area friend who also has a Sirius III. Mike brokered my Sirius III 8 years ago that had been owned by a friend of his.

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
I seem to be mentally challenged with regard to posting pictures. The hopefully the following is my Triangle Art Reference SE, with a Rockport Sirius 6000 tonearm with a ZYX Ultimate Optimum, the new top of the line, cartridge.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Russ use Postimage and its 3 clicks and done

Just got off the phone with Russ and I think the problem is that the files he is trying to upload are too big

He's going to reduce the size

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing