Weiss Jason + Medea(+)

David

Aug 11, 2012
Hello Everybody

Can you tell me how a combo Jason + Medea(+) sounds ?

And particularly VS a combo MSB Technology I listened and enjoyed ... (it was a MSB DAC IV Signature + Femtoclock with Transport MSB UMT).
I think these 2 combo are quite in the sames prices ...

Thanks

David

AudioExplorations

Apr 5, 2012
I am not familiar with the Jason transport or the MSB DAC, I own the Medea+ myself and have lived with the original Medea for some time so I am very familiar with the Medea(+) on it's own in context of a music server setup.

Let us know if you audition both units side by side, would be interesting to hear your take on the comparative sound of the two units. I can tell you the resolving power of the Medea surprises me almost on a daily basis!

David

Aug 11, 2012
Thanks for this message.
If i can compare Weiss combo VS MSB combo, I'll tell you here ...

How do you use your Medea+ as server ?
with MAN 301 ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing