Decoupling Devices and Tube Power supply

dmnc02

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2012
PA, USA
Just installed the LP Isolator, but am using it in a radical way- as a record weight! I'll let you know what i think. The big Kuzma uses a heavy screw down clamp.

How did you think about that? :)

I read your impressions in the related thread. Since you have it on hand, why not try it on your electronics as well?

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
How did you think about that? :)

I read your impressions in the related thread. Since you have it on hand, why not try it on your electronics as well?

Yep, will give it a whirl, figuratively speaking, on the electrons. I still have to figure out what's what re its use on the TT. It certainly is nicely made. And I'll bet those new racks are pretty killer too. I've had the GPA's for years and they have served me well, but I may make a change in that realm at some point. I plan to spend Sunday playing records and giving the LP1 a work out. A bunch of new to me vinyl landed here in the last couple days that I'm eager to listen to.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I read a review of their equipment rack in 6Moons. The thing looks gorgeous and seems to be well thought out. Where did you get the dampers? Most of the mentions seem to be in spanish, owing to the country of origin. Is there a US dealer?

Hi Whart,

There is a US distributor for Artesania...in New Jersey. Brett Mesler at Audio 202. My wife found them on 'net when we were getting read to head out to NY, and i was joking about hitting some stores. Great guy.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing