Siltech Cables

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
That I agree with whole heartedly. Just because I don't see cable expenditures at that a level a good value, that doesn't mean others don't. And yes, I do apologize for my rudeness. I'm a bit cranky due to pain narcotics that I am on during my recovery from a recent accident/surgery.

I whish you a speedy recovery and hope you are able to enjoy music while recovering.

All the best,
Roysen

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Roysen-if need be I can get you some narcotics that will put you in such a good mood you'll pay $100k for cables. Get well soon.

OOPS! I think I meant Rockitman.

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
Roysen-if need be I can get you some narcotics that will put you in such a good mood you'll pay $100k for cables. Get well soon.

OOPS! I think I meant Rockitman.

No need for narcotics. If the USD $175K Sensory Power Genoa with liquid nitrogen cooled super conductors had become a real product, I would have bought it.

Thanks,
Roysen

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com
Back when G5 was their current top model series, I used their Compass Lake top model interconnect. They were outstanding. They easily outperformed the Nordost Valhalla in my system at the time. Valhalla was Nordost's top model back then. The only cable I could find at that time which matched or surpassed the Compass Lake performance was the Purist Audio Design Dominus RLS with the active Raidant Light System.

From what I understand the new Siltech Double Crown series is a big improvement over the previous G5, G6 and Royal Signature G7 series.

I also believe that Kharma use the same conductors in their cables as Siltech.

From my experience with Siltech they are very neutral, resolved and dynamic. They don't have the elevated top-end that the Nordost Odin has and less dark than the Transparent Audio Opus MM2.

Thanks,
Roysen

Siltech Sign. DC and Kharma Enigma Extreme Sign. sounds almost the same, it depends on the system which you prefer.
They are both very expensive.

Last edited:

classba

Jul 18, 2012
I personally find the Siltech Signature DC's sounds more dynamic and correct than of the Kharma cables. The Kharma cables are a bit too warm sounding for my liking.

Eli08

Jul 19, 2012
Hi all,

Anyone knows at which mail address you can contact SIltech people? I've sent 2 mails a week ago and another one few days back to the ones in their web page but got no reply at all from them. Strange and not the best customer service... I am a bit surprised.

AudioExplorations

Apr 5, 2012
No sorry, never contacted Siltech. The serial # authenticity check address (info@internationalaudioholding.com) usually responds within 24h but this seems to be a separate organisation.

AudioExplorations

Apr 5, 2012
Now running full RS cabling, speaker, IC and AC. Amazing cables, they have transformed my system from where it was before.

Last edited:

djanggo

Aug 7, 2011
Congrats AudioExplorations, I see that your good company are very well connected now! ;) Give them at least 300+hrs before they balanced out and begin to stabilize. Enjoy!

ozy

Nov 13, 2012
Atlanta ,Ga.
My first post here , but not in the on -line audio community....
just wanted to add my $0.02 regarding the siltech cables- i'm big fan and have used them on and of for the longest duration over the years. starting about 15+ years ago with their "shocking" blue color cables all the way to my current loom, the G7royal signature empress, empress crown and double crown.
they are expensive(insanely?), but so very musical and pleasant to the ears.

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
just wanted to add my $0.02 regarding the siltech cables- i'm big fan and have used them on and of for the longest duration over the years. starting about 15+ years ago with their "shocking" blue color cables all the way to my current loom, the G7royal signature empress, empress crown and double crown.

Welcome!

I've always read great things about Siltech. Time to save up ... :(

Eli08

Jul 19, 2012
Welcome Ozy. I have to agree so far, for the short experience I have with them. The emperor II speaker cables are indeed excellent. Trying to find some deals for RS interconnects but not much out there and buying new is something I am trying to avoid...

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

Welcome Ozy! Great to see you here...you've one of the most stunning systems i've seen, and the evolution of your system has been equally impressive to read and watch over the years. Look forward to reading more posts from you hopefully here.

ozy

Nov 13, 2012
Atlanta ,Ga.
Good minds think alike, Eli..... the new G7 rs line is simply stunning in its perfromance. glad you like yours.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing