Russ Ferstandig's 130 Images from Roger Waters The Wall concerts in NYC and Philly

Mobiusman

May 24, 2010
Jersey Shore- waterside
I apologize to all for my ineptness with Photobucket.com. I tried to make an album of my best images from the Wall in NYC and Philly, but the site was just not happy with the size for my album of 130 1 meg+ images.

I was unable to order them and did not have time to do 130 downloads. So the best thing is use the public url and do as you wish, including downloading. You have my total permission. All are labeled. Shots from NY start with NYC and are taken from third base with the stage in deep center field. All other shots are from Philly and are taken from row 22 center about 125 feet from the stage. Things were moving fast and it was dark, so some are a bit blurry, but you will get the idea.

For those of you who do not know the story of the wall here is a brief summary.

Various forces, especially governments, the Church and major corporations are trying to mind control people to promote their individual growth and wealth. Eventually people get fed up and build a wall to protect themselves against Big Brother and to help promote family protection, especially mother's ability to protect her own children.

The assault is huge with many bombers laden with the logos of these forces which they drop on the people of the world to influence them. Fortunately the wall protects those behind it, but also isolates them from one another.

Eventually there is a rebellion led by Roger Waters, of course, a bomb dropped on the evil forces, especially Big Brother, and then the Wall comes down and all is wonderful.

Enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them. The music was incredible. Sorry I cannot produce that yet, but I am working on an iPhone video of the whole concert.

Go to this url
http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg569/russferstandig/

Enjoy

Last edited:

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
I apologize to all for my ineptness with Photobucket.com. I tried to make an album of my best images from the Wall in NYC and Philly, but the site was just not happy with the size for my album of 130 1 meg+ images.

I was unable to order them and did not have time to do 130 downloads. So the best thing is use the public url and do as you wish, including downloading. You have my total permission. All are labeled. Shots from NY start with NYC and are taken from third base with the stage in deep center field. All other shots are from Philly and are taken from row 22 center about 125 feet from the stage. Things were moving fast and it was dark, so some are a bit blurry, but you will get the idea.

For those of you who do not know the story of the wall here is a brief summary.

Various forces, especially governments, the Church and major corporations are trying to mind control people to promote their individual growth and wealth. Eventually people get fed up and build a wall to protect themselves against Big Brother and to help promote family protection, especially mother's ability to protect her own children.

The assault is huge with many bombers laden with the logos of these forces which they drop on the people of the world to influence them. Fortunately the wall protects those behind it, but also isolates them from one another.

Eventually there is a rebellion led by Roger Waters, of course, a bomb dropped on the evil forces, especially Big Brother, and then the Wall comes down and all is wonderful.

Enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions and I will try to answer them. The music was incredible. Sorry I cannot produce that yet, but I am working on an iPhone video of the whole concert.

Go to this url
http://s1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg569/russferstandig/

Enjoy

I just got circulated FLAC files of the IEM (In Ear Monitor) board recordings from the Charlotte and Atlanta shows.

Will give them a listen later.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing