What cables are you using in your system ?????

JeromeFrancis

Dec 9, 2023
Zurich
Running a full stack Cardas Clear Reflection. I feel they are in a sweet spot price/performance wise. Any other cable series i would consider costs 2-3x the price. I.e. I was using Nordost before and was hesitating to upgrade to Valhalla but it was just not proportionate to the overall cost of my system. Hence, i switched to Cardas as the higher end cables (Clear Reflection and Clear) are well built and are comparatively reasonably priced.

My system would match well with Transparent cables and at some point I will probably get those but for the moment, I have other priorities and I am content with the Cardas cables.

IMG_0458.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeylee

gadawg58

Apr 7, 2018
Interconnect MIT Oracle MA-X
Speaker Wires Oracle MA-X SHD
Digital Shunyata USB and AES
Power Transparent Reference and XL

17% of cost of the equipment and would do it again so count me as a believer for sure!

George

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
Stealth Audio power cords
Stealth Audio USB cable
Ansuz DTC2 XLR interconnects
Inakustik 4004 biwire speaker cables

luca.pelliccioli

Aug 20, 2022
Stealth Audio power cords
Stealth Audio USB cable
Ansuz DTC2 XLR interconnects
Inakustik 4004 biwire speaker cables

May I ask you which components are you feeding with the Cloude Grande and the 20-20? I‘m using the 20-20 for MSB Amp and have purchased Cloude Grande (for MSB DAC) and Dream V18 UNI (for Innuos Statement server/streamer). My aim is to go full loom STEALTH, replacing AQ Dragons.

Chop

Aug 9, 2020
England
Cut Loose Audio interconnects: a combination of Silver Reference or Palladium Royale (a Silver copper Palladium hybrid)
Cut Loose mains cables: Silver Reference, Silver/ Palladium, and one PHY copper mains cable on the phono stage
An LFD Custom tonearm cable
Yamamura Churchill Millennium 5000 speaker cables

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
May I ask you which components are you feeding with the Cloude Grande and the 20-20? I‘m using the 20-20 for MSB Amp and have purchased Cloude Grande (for MSB DAC) and Dream V18 UNI (for Innuos Statement server/streamer). My aim is to go full loom STEALTH, replacing AQ Dragons.
I‘m using the Stealth 20-20 for Rowland Amps, Aurender N30, Everest Power Conditioner.
The Cloude Grande is on the EMM Labs DV2 d/a.
As you are aware these are incredible cable!
Thanks,
Gregg

Reactions: luca.pelliccioli

luca.pelliccioli

Aug 20, 2022
I‘m using the Stealth 20-20 for Rowland Amps, Aurender N30, Everest Power Conditioner.
The Cloude Grande is on the EMM Labs DV2 d/a.
As you are aware these are incredible cable!
Thanks,
Gregg
I agree with you even if I was supposing that the Dream 20-20 should be recommended only for amps and conditioners. Maybe it’s different with the N30 because it has the separated power suppply?
Both my Innuos Statement and MSB DAC have a separate chassis for power… mmm… So should I consider them still “digital“ components according to STEALTH philosophy and different cable options?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
When things got hot I went from Analysis Plus and Shunyata PCs to Kubala Sosna Emotion throughout. From there I went to Master Built Signature throughout to Master Built Ultra including USB cables. This is the longest I've went and am no longer looking. The only non Ultra cables are the clock cables and phono cables.

My phono cables are, for the SAT, the captured cables, same with the EMT Banana and Kuzma 4-Point. The Phantom Elite has a Nordost Odin.

Cellcbern

VIP/Donor
Jul 30, 2015
Washington, DC
Hi guy's i would like to know what cables are you using in your system and are you a believer or not.

First i will state that i'm part of the believer group but without going overboard i believe that you should invest at least 15% of your system's value in cables.

Gabriel Gold Rapture R Interconnects
View attachment 4192

Tara Labs Temporal Continuum Speaker cables
View attachment 4193

Grant Fidelity PC-1.5 Power cords ( 4 ) AMP - CD - Acoustat interfaces -
View attachment 4194

Grant Fidelity RPF-120 Conditioner
Currently:

Hemingway Z-Core Beta (to Pathos TT), Echole Omnia (to Audio-GD R7 HE Mk.2 DAC), Allnic ZL5000 (from wall to Dark Matter Stealth power conditioner), and Lessloss CMARC Entropic (to PS Audio Perfectwave SACD Transport) power cabes.

Shunyata Alpha V2 interconnects from DAC to amp.

Pink Faun I2S HDMI cable from transport to DAC.

Lessloss Firewall 640X, Furutech Flux-50(G), Puron and other filters/plug-ins.

Verastarr Grand Illusion speaker cables

I guess that makes me a believer. Much more than 15% of component cost invested in cabes and "accessories", and worth every penny.

BADUY

Mar 14, 2024
VIET NAM
I using Indira V08+ for may Pre Goldmun 37S
Lould speaker Stealth V16 4met
Power cord Stealth V20-20 pow Stereo, CD Acutic Art Player MK II

flkin

Mar 7, 2019
Bangkok
Believer in cables - I view them as important as a component and spend accordingly. The QSA Lanedri ones made the most difference.

QSA Lanedri - Ultimatum Infinity for speakers, Gamma Infinity and Gamma Relevation for AC and a few standard and custom Gamma Infinity versions for DC
Pink Faun - Ultra USB and Ultra AC
Duelund - DCA12GA600V for AC and DCA16GA for DC and RCA

The Duelund tinned copper cables have such a beautiful analogue sound, it's quite special. Had to make them manually using Bocchino B11L heads for RCA, Jaeger 3-pin for DC and Furutech heads for AC.

Last edited:

Geoffkait

Feb 2, 2024
Falls Church, Va
Non believer in cables except when absolutely necessary. That’s why I no longer use house AC, speaker cables, power cords, interconnects or digital cables. The way I look at it going to a battery power portable headphone system I automatically avoid the distortion inherent in cables and power cords. I don’t require fuses, another source of noise and distortion. No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s dirty looks.

The law of maximization: No matter how much you have in the end you could have had even more if you had started out with less. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: flkin

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing