What cables are you using in your system ?????

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I had Wireworld cables, had a home audition of Audience, Shunyata, Clarus, and Audioquest. I ended up with Audioquest Fire XLR interconnect cables, Audioquest Hurricane power cords, and Clarus Crimson speaker cables. I kept my Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB cable. The end!

Reactions: hongkongfoufou

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
I had Wireworld cables, had a home audition of Audience, Shunyata, Clarus, and Audioquest. I ended up with Audioquest Fire XLR interconnect cables, Audioquest Hurricane power cords, and Clarus Crimson speaker cables. I kept my Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB cable. The end!
I like your system.
We have the same preamplifier.
I have Furutech lineflux XLR and RCA, Hijiri Millions XLR, Hijiri Nagomi, Takumi, oyaide Vondita, Furutech Nanoflux NCF powercord...and some tweaks...

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
I like your system.
We have the same preamplifier.
I have Furutech lineflux XLR and RCA, Hijiri Millions XLR, Hijiri Nagomi, Takumi, oyaide Vondita, Furutech Nanoflux NCF powercord...and some tweaks...
Thanks. I've made a few changes.

Reactions: hongkongfoufou

Republicoftexas69

LessLoss Classic Power Cables, into my LessLoss Echo's End DAC with Dual LessLoss 640X. LessLoss Classic Power Cable into my Audio Hungary Qualiton X200. Synergistic Research Foundation SX power cables into my SPL Phonitor X, and Dual Gold Note PA-10 amplifiers. LessLoss Classic Power Cable into my Innuos Zenith, Zafino FINA OCC POWER CABLE 14AWG MKII into my SPL Phonos. and my REL T-Zero Subs. all Interconnects are Zavfino THE FUSION - SOLID PURE SILVER & OCC COPPER XLR and SE. DH Labs Mirage USB from sever to Echo's End DAC with Wyred 4 Sound USB Recover Clock.

Long Live Analog

Aug 8, 2022
West Tn. Mid South
Interconnects; Luna Gris, Luna Orange, Luna Rouge, Kimber Hero

Speaker cables; Ortofon SPKR 3900Q biwire or Luna Gris w/ Luna Mauve jumpers

Power cords; Kimber Ascent PK10 Rhodium, Supra LoRad 2.5 MKII

Last edited:

Republicoftexas69

Interconnects; Luna Gris, Luna Orange, Luna Rouge, Kimber Hero

Speaker cables; Ortofon SPKR 3900Q biwire or Luna Gris w/ Luna Mauve jumpers

Power cords; Kimber Ascent Rhodium, Supra LoRad 2.5 MKII
How do you like the Supra LoRad?

Long Live Analog

Aug 8, 2022
West Tn. Mid South
How do you like the Supra LoRad?
I really like them, they are flexible, super quiet, and affordable. I got the pre-terminated version. The connectors aren’t Furutech, WattGate or high end but they are snug and work. I’m still shaking my head about how quiet they are. I’ve got 4. 2 on sources, 1 on the Gato, 1 on the Sound Application. You can order the cable by itself and install the connectors of your choice. I got mine at https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/wire/cable/supra-lo-rad-power-cable-cs-us/

Last edited:
Reactions: Republicoftexas69

Republicoftexas69

I really like them, they are flexible, super quiet, and affordable. I got the pre-terminated version. The connectors aren’t Furutech, WattGate or high end but they are snug and work. I’m still shaking my head about how quiet they are. I’ve got 4. 2 on sources, 1 on the Gato, 1 on the Sound Application. You can order the cable by itself and install the connectors of your choice. I got mine at https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/wire/cable/supra-lo-rad-power-cable-cs-us/
I have been impressed with the Supra cables I have bought in the past USB and the folks at Madison Sound are great!

Reactions: Long Live Analog

Porsche

Apr 22, 2023
ESPRIT EUREKA THRU OUT

Mcsnare

Apr 1, 2022
www.instagram.com
Iconoclast Gen 2 and Cardas Clear Beyond.

Reactions: Long Live Analog

davidavdavid

Jun 30, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, USA
david.com
AccuSound, SW1X and Van den Hul

J007B

Jul 25, 2020
Ansuz

itay123

Mar 5, 2023
Cables:

Speakers: SILTECH Cables King,
AES: SILTECH Cables Golden Ridge II
XLRs: SILTECH Cables Empress, Queen,
RCAs: Transparent Ultra interconnect's
RCAs: Kondo (Audio Note) LS-41 silver

AC: SILTECH Cables Ruby Double, Ruby Crown, Ruby Mountain II,
AC: Transperant XL power-cord's
AC: IsoTek EVO3 Ascension

you can see my "Toggle signature".

Last edited:
Reactions: Forte

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
Shunyata all the way!

GroovySauce

Nov 9, 2020
Snake River Audio.

By the end of January I'll have a complete loom. Jonny (Owner of SRA) made me custom cables for my speaker wiring too.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I discovered Snake River Audio cables earlier this year. One of my favorite audio discoveries! Jonny is an absolute class act and at this point? I consider him a good friend.

Tom

Sampajanna

Apr 1, 2021
I discovered Snake River Audio cables earlier this year. One of my favorite audio discoveries! Jonny is an absolute class act and at this point? I consider him a good friend.

Tom
I too have interacted with Jonny for my B system (headphone setup). he is a real class act. Excellent service and product! Couldn’t be happier.

GroovySauce

Nov 9, 2020
Once I put the first SRA cable in my system, I was hooked.

I'm going to paraphrase what Jonny told me a few years ago. The majority of the distance the signal travels, is along the interconnects and speaker cables. Having the best possible path for the signal on it's longest journeys is what I'm offering.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing