Advocare - Any users out there?

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Good afternoon, folks. I was wondering if anybody here used any kind of Advocare products. I was recently introduced to "Spark" and Advocare's fiber drink after my wife started a 24 day challenge that started with a recommendation from her personal trainer. I have been using the Spark as a replacement for coffee, Red Bull and other products that are not necessarily good for the body and mind. The Fiber drink does not help, it eliminates any "back door" issues that were present before and also helps to fend off the urge to eat. I have been using their products [just those two] for about three weeks and with just that change and eating a Subway sub [no exceptions] for lunch, I have lost two belt sizes. I have made no other change in my lifestyle, none. Not bad for something that was initially purchased for a boosted energy level and regularity.

I'll be honest, I really didn't want to try this stuff but I had to start inquiring into it when my wife started the 24 day challenge and I saw the results of the first week. I talked with the personal trainer and he suggested these two products for the main things I wanted to improve. Well, after 3 weeks? I feel great, I'm eating less because I'm just not as hungry as I used to be and for the first time in a while, I don't crash at night or on the weekends from all of the bad products that were a staple in my life for many years. In other words, I feel great!

:)

My wife has now been using the Advocare products for one month. I'll be a gentleman and keep her weight private but I will tell you this. Her stomach is looking really, really sexy once again and she has been able to fit into [and in some cases "pull up"] her skinny jeans. I ask her if she feels better since the start of the challenge....but inside, I know that's a dumb question. I can tell that everyday, she is more active and happier. So, we both are looking better, feeling better, losing weight, fitting into clothes that we haven't been able to wear in quite some time and our energy level isn't what it used to be a month ago. It's much higher than it used to be.

Now, the kicker for me is that the "Spark" energy drink they have is actually cheaper than what I was drinking before for energy! Ain't that a hoot? It tastes better [depending on the flavor, I don't like the Grape] and it's lower cost with no downsides and it's healthy for you? Win - win - win in my book. The fiber drink is actually really effective. It does help to curb hunger and eliminates any back door issues that were present before. Works much better than those fiber bars IME and the change was rather quick. The initial change was after the first drink. I was stabilized completely within one week and it's been smooth sailing ever since then.

One note on the fiber drinks. They have two different kinds that I know of. Citrus and Peaches and Cream. The citrus is for some SERIOUS appetite suppression and daily fiber intake. The only way I can force myself to down a Citrus fiber drink is to take a tall glass, fill it half way up with cold orange juice, pour the mixture in, stir as fast as I possibly can and guzzle it ASAP. I have found that if I wait more than 15 seconds, it becomes undrinkable. I use that when I have already consumed the calories for the day and I'm slightly hungry or when I'd just like to not eat a meal. For example, late at night. You drink one of these? You'll run as far away from the refrigerator as possible. They do have a more pleasant option for fiber, though [thank God]. That would be the peaches and cream fiber drink. I can mix that up with water and sip on it whenever until it's gone. That actually tastes very nice and I have come to crave the drink at times, just because I like the flavor.

BTW, I have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with this company. I'm just sharing my experiences and also wondering if anybody here might have heard of or may possibly be using any of their products. My wife's personal trainer had mentioned that he has been looking to endorse a product for 15 years and when he was introduced to Advocare earlier this year, he felt that this was something that he could finally endorse. I can see why now.

Tom

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing