FM Acoustics 255 MkIIR

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
Doesn't want to comment on the sound of the room that belongs to my friend. This is not the only beautiful carpentry work done by an audio dealer that I know who has not much knowledge about room acoustic . More of a beautiful carpentry work than a properly treated room . So what I m generalising is that beautiful rooms don't equal to proper accosutic treatment & beautiful sound & I have heard barely & moderately treated rooms that is not pretty yet sound wonderful

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Doesn't want to comment on the sound of the room that belongs to my friend. This is not the only beautiful carpentry work done by an audio dealer that I know who has not much knowledge about room acoustic . More of a beautiful carpentry work than a properly treated room . So what I m generalising is that beautiful rooms don't equal to proper accosutic treatment & beautiful sound & I have heard barely & moderately treated rooms that is not pretty yet sound wonderful

Thanks. I respect that...and understand what you are suggesting in any event.

wizard

Oct 17, 2010
wizard-highend.blogspot.com
Q: There is a rumour that there is a special incentive for the new FM 266-MKIIR?

A: In fact there is a special introductory offer for all versions of the FM 266-MKII. Details are available from our official distributors. The offer remains intact until at least May 15, 2015 and is available in all countries alike.

Heinrich

Jul 11, 2023
Ich hasse es, es zu sagen, ich aber es sagen. Wenn FM Acoustics nicht diäte überteuerste High-End-Marke, die es nie weiß, ich nicht, war. Jedes Stück, das ich habe gesehen, zeigt deutlich die Qualität der verwendeten Teile. Die Baueraus Fahrgestells ist nicht nichts. Auch passen sie sie ihre billigen Teile eng an und das dauert lange, weil Arbeiter in der keine Fabrik über die Sie Schäden, weil die verdren Verdächtigungen und die Moral versen. Es ist ein bisschen wirklich. Die entsöhnung Sie Sie Produktionsplan und Ihre vornehme Arbeitskostens war für die Firma im Produktionsgeschäft ihr. Dies kann ein Grund, warum sie lächerliche Preise, sosbe das nicht wissen, wie Arbeit sie in einem Stückisch ein Stück ist, so dass es sie Preise, so dass die ordentlichen Preise, um die ordentlichen zu Arbeitskosten zu, die nicht die nicht sie.

Ich mag nicht, sie auch Sie die die die Verstärker bewerten. Sie mit Spitzen, die zu sehen, die keine am neuer nicht, weil sie im Grundelos wert. RMS-Power-Turn die Geschichte und wir schnell, wie Spitzenstromzahlen um die sinken halben, die W Sie in RMS ist. 16.358,25 US-Dollar für ein Paar 70 Watt Amps? 38.783 US-Dollar für ein Paar 115 Watt Amps? Weitere 45 Watt kosten 22.424,75 US-Dollar über die Kosten der 70 Watt Amps? Es einfach ist etwasd

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing