MrAcoustat's Turntable

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Hi guys after many years without a turntable ( 29 ) i finaly found a model that is NOISE FREE so i will give it a chance i know that both my cats Chucky and Venus will appreciate my choice.

MrAcoustat Turntable.jpg

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Your Acouscats will enjoy em :D

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Damn! This same thread you posted on CAM has 8 pages of replies! Some of them, actually a lot of them, are quite funny!

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Damn! This same thread you posted on CAM has 8 pages of replies! Some of them, actually a lot of them, are quite funny!

And that's what it was ment for, a JOKE.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
Now this is realy MY kind of turntable, this one is also ment for guy's that can take a joke.

chocolate cake turntable.jpg

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Haha! I'm borrowing that image!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
---I am sure you are right Myles. :b

By the way, which recording (music) was it? ;)

Andre, Canuck Audio Mart Forum (CAM), you like? :b
People are responsive, responsible, respectable, fun, intelligent, knowledgeable there?
...And friendly, understandable, open, imaginative, and communicative?
...Great sense of humor and good life's happiness? ...Simplicity over complexity?

...Better than WBF? ...Better than AVS? ...Better than AA? ...Better than AVF?

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
---I am sure you are right Myles. :b

By the way, which recording (music) was it? ;)

Andre, Canuck Audio Mart Forum (CAM), you like? :b
People are responsive, responsible, respectable, fun, intelligent, knowledgeable there?
...And friendly, understandable, open, imaginative, and communicative?
...Great sense of humor and good life's happiness? ...Simplicity over complexity?

...Better than WBF? ...Better than AVS? ...Better than AA? ...Better than AVF?

I like ALL forums that i participate in BUT some guy's take it to personal, i don't like turntables & subwoofers and a few don't appreciate my saying so, it's ok for them to own them BUT it's not ok for others not to, i'm for live and let live.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I like ALL forums that i participate in BUT some guy's take it to personal, i don't like turntables & subwoofers and a few don't appreciate my saying so, it's ok for them to own them BUT it's not ok for others not to, i'm for live and let live.

-----I know exactly what you mean Andre; people without an open mind...

And I'm with you regarding all the forums I partipate in; all of them I like some people.
The exact number varies according to the caliber and quality of the interactions.

And from day to day the overall atmosphere can change; excellent! :b

But my true best friend on this planet Earth is Music.
...Turntable or not, 2-channel stereo or multichannel, SACD/CD player or not, r.a.d.i.o. (analog/digital) or not, R2R or not, subwoofer (single or multiple) or not, monitors or full range towers and not, high res music download or not, cinema/theater lover or not, poet musician or not.
I'm not an analog man, I'm not a digital man, and I'm not an electric man; I'm an acoustic man! :b
I RESPECT all avenues of life EQUALLY, without any discrimination. :b ...Millionaires or social assistance recipients.

Last edited:

MrAcoustat

Jun 5, 2012
Quebec Canada
-----I know exactly what you mean Andre; people without an open mind...

And I'm with you regarding all the forums I partipate in; all of them I like some people.
The exact number varies according to the caliber and quality of the interactions.

And from day to day the overall atmosphere can change; excellent! :b

But my true best friend on this planet Earth is Music.
...Turntable or not, 2-channel stereo or multichannel, SACD/CD player or not, r.a.d.i.o. (analog/digital) or not, R2R or not, subwoofer (single or multiple) or not, monitors or full range towers or not. And I'm not an analog man, and I'n not a digital man, and I'm not an electric man; I'm an acoustic man! :b
I RESPECT all avenues of life EQUALLY, without any discrimination. :b ...Millionaires or social assistance recipients.

Same for me, it's all about the music and freedom of CHOICE.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing