Audiogon Alternative?

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Received today in email. Have used canuckaudiomart a few times and always had great interactions. :rolleyes:

Introducing US AudioMart - a free Hifi Classifieds in the US!

We are very excited to announce that US AudioMart, the sister site to CanuckAudioMart has launched to the public! You are receiving this email as a member of CanuckAudioMart. We know you haven't come to visit in a while, and we wanted to make sure you knew that anyone in the US can now post classifieds on our new Hifi Classifieds site, and have them show to all visitors to the high traffic CanuckAudioMart site.

Getting started: As a member of CanuckAudioMart you don't need to re-register in order to us US AudioMart. Just visit USAudioMart and login in with your existin credentials. If you can't remember your username/password just use this handy password reminder (your AudioMart email is the same email that we are sending to right now).

Key Features: a summary

To summarize, here are the key features of US AudioMart and CanuckAudioMart :
Have your classifieds viewed by over 300,000 audiophiles that visit us monthly!
Use the same account on both sites.
Retain your feedback on both sites, whether someone buys from USAM or CAM, if they leave you feedback it is part of your account on both sites!
Hobbyists and casual users can post for FREE.
Have your classifieds show up to all North Americans, or only to those in your own country

Visit USAudioMart if you only want to see American ads, visit CanuckAudioMart if you only want to see Canadian ads, or visit EITHER site if you want to see all classfieds willing to ship to that respective country.

Don't hesitate, come post your classified now!
forward to a friend

You are receiving this email because you registered on our free hifi classifieds website, CanuckAudioMart, or US AudioMart.
Our mailing address is:
AudioMart
P.O. Box 27531
Vancouver, Bc V5Z 4M4

Audiogon alternative
www.usaudiomart.com

Last edited:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I've been buying/selling on CAM for years, plus I participate a bit in their forum. It's been a wonderful resource for me and I hope their US site takes off. Give them a shot!

LenWhite

Feb 11, 2011
Florida
systems.audiogon.com
Thanks. I placed two ads and we'll see how it goes.

rugyboogie

May 30, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Have been buying and selling on Canuckmart for years. The market is quite small seeing that in the Great White North we only have 32-33 million people here.
But now that they have created a US Audiomart cross border shopping is alive and well. Wish them luck with their new endeavor.
Agon used to be a great place to be able to connect up with people and make new friends ( hello Sam, Steve and Mikel) but all that has changed, due to new rules at agon.

Oh almost forgot, yes some people may take beavers pelts for payment, Ehh

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Agon used to be a great place to be able to connect up with people and make new friends ( hello Sam, Steve and Mikel) but all that has changed, due to new rules at agon.

Oh almost forgot, yes some people may take beavers pelts for payment, Ehh

Hey Mikel,

How're you doing? Great to catch up with you :D I acknowledge your sentiment relevant to AudiogoN...it doesn't seem like I know the people...although many folks had remained -- traffic is down, substantially. Please convey greetings to Patty and the boys :cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing