Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Koetsu Coralstone

Quote Originally Posted by jadis View Post
    Hi Kcin,

Good to hear from a fellow Koetsu user. The Rosewood Platinum is indeed quite a unique model. It stands in between the wood neodymium models and the stone platinum models. And as a platinum model, I was told it can even be fitted with a diamond cantilever if requested. I have only heard it (non-diamond cantilever) once, in a customer's place, for a few sessions, and it struck me truly as possessing the sound qualities of the Rosewood Signature with a tad more speed, cleanliness and added bass punch. Needless to say, it possessed too the much talked about Koetsu midrange magic. The owner also used a Koetsu SUT.
    Thank you Jadis!
    Source: Brinkmann La Grange + RonT, Brinkmann 12.1, Kuzma 4 Point, Koetsu RSP, Lyra Atlas, GFS, Lyra Etna SL
    Front-End: Aesthetix Io Signature with Volume Controls + 2 Power Supplies, Marantz 1 Consolettes , 7C
    Amplifier(s): Custom Direct Drive OTL for Beveridge ESL, Wyetech Topaz, Futterman H3, Marantz 2,5,8B
    Speakers: Beveridge Model 3, Quad ESL , Quad USA Monitors
    Subwoofers: REL S2 x 2
    Room: 18 'x 40' X9'
    Stand(s):Double-wide Finite Elemente Pagode
    Dedicated Lines x4

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin View Post
    Thank you Jadis!
    My pleasure, Kcin.
    Phil

Distributor told me,also the new mc trans is more open with more aire like the new generation of cartridge.
    Outside is the same,the new has the trans inside encapsulated,while the old you can see well the trans

Name:  IMG_1179.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  74.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_1180.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  124.8 KB

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920