Periphery Outer Ring Clamps

Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
very nice article
thorough and informative
I use mine from WaynesAudio in combination with MicroSeiki CU-180 gunmetal mat and a bronze centerweight on my Vikingzilla 13,5kg bronze platter
will test with 32 added weights to the ring as soon as the Norwegian customs release them....

Reactions: Calle_jr
Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
the ring with all weights will be 5,2lbs or 2,3kg
then comes Cu-180 at 2,8kg spindle weight at 1,4 and platter 13,5 so total platter mass will be 20kg
checked and all is good with respect to bearing...
who needs kettlebells? :oops:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Don't forget the weight of that 180g vinyl Lol.

Calle_jr

May 24, 2015
Sweden
www.euphonia-audioforum.se

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing