Show us your Cichlid Aquariums

Purity Audio Design 1

Oct 28, 2010
Endicott, NY
www.purityaudiodesign.com
For many years I had several freshwater aquariums set up dedicated to cichlids. I have been out of it for a little while but now getting back into this hobby.

I think it would be great if we had a place to show off our setups. I will post once mine is up and running.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hi Bill,

I was into South American Cichlids in my teens. While I preferred the colors of the Africans, I like the variety of shapes of the American varieties. I could never get a good community going though for the simple reason that I really didn't know how to get my aggressive favorites to get along. Resources were thin back then, the net sure would've come in handy!

Looking forward to your pics!

Jack

Purity Audio Design 1

Oct 28, 2010
Endicott, NY
www.purityaudiodesign.com
Well, I just got the tanks into the room (my office). Starting with one 55 gallon and one 40 gallon octagon. The 40 gallon will be an Angle Fish tank and the larger one for various Cichlids. Haven't even had time to put water in them yet.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I am going to go on a limb and say water is an important ingredient to have in there. :D Do take some pictures and post when you have it all set up.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing