What's best in hair removal for men

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Boy, that first review on Amazon is something else :). Maybe Amazon UK doesn't filter them?

Anyway, I use an electric shaver but good to know about alternatives.

Soundminded

Apr 26, 2012
Veet for men - Amazon UK

I had to share. Read the Reviews. Best product I've seen in a while. As good as the reviews for a gallon of milk when Amazon started Amazon Fresh - their grocery delivery business.

I think as we age, most men are more concerned with growing hair, not removing it. But if you are talking about hair not on a man's scalp, female hormones would probably work best. But oh those side effects! ;)

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Boy, that first review on Amazon is something else :). Maybe Amazon UK doesn't filter them?

Anyway, I use an electric shaver but good to know about alternatives.

Just remember to read the label first, should you decide to use alternatives. ;)

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
The problem with males growing older is hair that pops up and out of places you don't want to see hair. Ear hair, nose hair, eyebrow hairs that suddenly look like antennas. And the funny thing is that you can go to bed and look fine and the next morning, not so good.

Soundminded

Apr 26, 2012
The problem with males growing older is hair that pops up and out of places you don't want to see hair. Ear hair, nose hair, eyebrow hairs that suddenly look like antennas. And the funny thing is that you can go to bed and look fine and the next morning, not so good.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Especially when it's that time of the month when the moon is full. AwhOOOOOOOOO!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I just read the reviews aloud to my wife and she was in stitches.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
It was hitting the national press over here in the UK recently, I do wonder how mad a bloke has to be to try and freaking wax their nuts :)
Stick to shaving I say, or get professional advice from "actors" in the adult industry :)
Cheers
Orb

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing