Jura Giga5

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
As most know I am a huge fan of the Jura line having owned 3 machines over the past 10 years. Presently I have a Z-5 and love it. I was in Sur La Table several days ago and they had all the machines on display. In the course of our discussion the salesperson let slip that a new Jura machine available in Europe will be hitting the US market in June. It is called the Giga5 and approaches that of commercial grade machines

I did find this info on the Jura international site

http://www.jura.com/home_x/products_home_use/giga_line/giga5.htm

TheAudioAssociation

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Anaheim Hills, CA
Wow! These are great machines! I too have a Z5 and have been saving my pennies....... have a ton of draws on mine and it's still humming!

TheAudioAssociation

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Anaheim Hills, CA
Ugh!..... I just noticed the two bean towers....... mine sits under the upper kitchen cabinets. No where to put the Giga! Time for a remodel!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Man, I have to admit. You guys on this forum take your coffee as serious as you do your audio. Amazing to me. That said, I do not recall ever seeing a thread to discuss what type of coffee beans or added flavors/techniques on brewing you use to make said coffee. Perhaps I missed it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing