Element Cable Co. - Titan Ag Signature series

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Anyone have any experience with cables from this company ? I need hi quality silver interconnect (2 pairs @ 4 meters in length). The cost to do this with Siltech is prohibitive (What I use other than Nordost Valhalla)...something north of $10,000.00 for 2 pairs. I can get two 3 meter pairs of this cable 6N pure solid silver conductor wire (XLR - Shielded) for $3,000.00. I will be using this for my tape loop (Millennia EQ). Any insight or other cable recs that are silver and similarly priced would be appreciated.

http://www.elementcable.com/signature/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=76

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Element Cable is legit.

Anyone have any experience with cables from this company ? I need hi quality silver interconnect (2 pairs @ 4 meters in length). The cost to do this with Siltech is prohibitive (What I use other than Nordost Valhalla)...something north of $10,000.00 for 2 pairs. I can get two 3 meter pairs of this cable 6N pure solid silver conductor wire (XLR - Shielded) for $3,000.00. I will be using this for my tape loop (Millennia EQ). Any insight or other cable recs that are silver and similarly priced would be appreciated.

http://www.elementcable.com/signature/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=76

Hi there:

Element Cable is the real deal. I bought a bunch of their power cords and a few of their Silver Serenade Interconnects. Excellent values, and a legit company. Cables take about a week to arrive since they are made to order. Hope this helps.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Hi there:

Element Cable is the real deal. I bought a bunch of their power cords and a few of their Silver Serenade Interconnects. Excellent values, and a legit company. Cables take about a week to arrive since they are made to order. Hope this helps.

Thanks Andre. Very helpful.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Sure thing.

Thanks Andre. Very helpful.

My pleasure. You can proceed without worry, these guys are not fly by night. I've been ordering from them for 4 years now. I last ordered a few Red Storm digital AC cords. Work really great on my transport and DAC.

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Good afternoon all,

I've used many of the power cables, interconnects and speaker cables from this company and have been more than satisfied with their high quality a good sound. My Magnapan speakers love their speaker cables. The owner of this company is a real gentleman whom I have spoken with a number of times. He has always given me great advice and has even advised me that I didn't need a certain higher priced cable. I love doing business with him and his company:)

jazzbo :)

Last edited:

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I am very happy using the Titan Ag's with the new Cardas XLR connectors being offered. I use two pairs (14' each) for my send and receive on my parametric eq.

Jazzbo

Aug 20, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia Area
Hello again,

I've got to add to my earlier comment, that the most important sonic attribute I believe was when I had an electrician come in and install 2 separate 20 amp lines to my listening area. One line was for my sub-woofers and the other line was for my stereo (2 channel) electronics. Of course I ordered hospital receptacles to complete the work. Without the completion of this work I don't believe the addiction of premium cables and interconnect would have made much of a difference.

Andre Marc

Member Sponsor
Mar 14, 2012
San Diego
www.avrev.com
Hello again,

I've got to add to my earlier comment, that the most important sonic attribute I believe was when I had an electrician come in and install 2 separate 20 amp lines to my listening area. One line was for my sub-woofers and the other line was for my stereo (2 channel) electronics. Of course I ordered hospital receptacles to complete the work. Without the completion of this work I don't believe the addiction of premium cables and interconnect would have made much of a difference.

See my review of their first speaker:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue63/element_millennium.htm

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing