Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Nice! Thank you, sir.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Steve

What!!?? We didn't have a Burmester Forum!! :( What!!!

:)

Thanks Man for a few years i thought I was alone ... I was wrong, there is a core of enthusiastic owners here ...

I don;t know how I am going to muster this but I would love to hear the 911 and the 077 in your system with the X-2 You might then understand the Love ... I still have the Halliburton case in which the 911 came ...

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Steve

What!!?? We didn't have a Burmester Forum!! :( What!!!

:)

Thanks Man for a few years i thought I was alone ... I was wrong, there is a core of enthusiastic owners here ...

I don;t know how I am going to muster this but I would love to hear the 911 and the 077 in your system with the X-2 You might then understand the Love ... I still have the Halliburton case in which the 911 came ...

Frantz, you're not alone. I love the 911 too.

I'm sure that I could organize a 077 and 911 loan to Steve.......

FrantzM

Apr 20, 2010
Hi

Interesting ... Very, very interesting .. Do we continue online or on PM? I have to swing by the pacific NW in a few months and would take this opportunity. I am rebuilding my system and as usual I go slow and deliberate... I am attracted to the MG 20.7 but wouldn't mind this time to go outside my beaten paths so auditions of the Evo Acoustic speakers are in order.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
What happened to the impressions of the listening test?

We had thought (Burmester and Genesis) on doing the California show - but have not confirmed yet. We confirmed the Newport Show less than a month before the show. I don't know how the CA show looks to be shaping up in terms of audience. If we do the CA show, we can hoof the pre/power over to Steve's from the show and do it. But that will depend on Burmester's schedule as with my back, I don't think I'll be moving anything heavy for a while.

Thf99

Member Sponsor
May 1, 2012
We had thought (Burmester and Genesis) on doing the California show - but have not confirmed yet. We confirmed the Newport Show less than a month before the show. I don't know how the CA show looks to be shaping up in terms of audience. If we do the CA show, we can hoof the pre/power over to Steve's from the show and do it. But that will depend on Burmester's schedule as with my back, I don't think I'll be moving anything heavy for a while.

Take good care of your back, Gary. We all want to see you healthy so that you'll continue to enlighten us in this great (the best ever) forum.

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Take good care of your back, Gary. We all want to see you healthy so that you'll continue to enlighten us in this great (the best ever) forum.

Indeed Gary..do take care. I've been through this for 25 years....it ain't no fun.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks, guys. I'll take care of myself so that I'll still be here for the forum's 1 millionth posting :)

I wonder who is going to get to 10,000 posts first.

My guess it will be a race between Bob (Northstar) and Tim (P. Ponk) :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing