Living Presence

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia

The Voice

Custom Made Monitoring System.
Special designed Crossover, selected chassis with no interaction to the room,
The whole system is tri-amplification. Each woofer is sealed cabinet, 18 to 80 Hz with 500 Watt amplifier with active DSP. The woofer driver is a 18" unit with an BxL of 32 and maximum excursion of total 28 mm in sealed 70 litres. Mid bass and mid-highs is a 2 way system with 8" field coil paper driver with huge choke power supply and 80 000 ? filtering. 12 V supply. The tweeter is a 28 lbs unit which goes from 800 to 45 000 Hz. A ribbon / planar hybrid with 100 dB efficiency (past crossover). These two are mounted in an inverse ultraflex cabinet with a combination of 1st order electrical x-over (1 coil in low-mid - 1 capacitor in mid-high) in conjunction with approbiate mechanical filtering in low-pass (pre-chamber) and high-pass (super short tactrix).
The cabinet itself has a special adjusted build-in mechnical high-pass with -3dB at 80Hz. Thus giving a pretty smooth melting between the active 18" woofer and the 8" mid-low driver.

The whole system has measured 99.5 dB efficiency. Max. SPL 128 dB. Phase never worse than 8°. Pretty flat response whole band. The prime design goals were:
- maximum resolution
- maximum possible constant sound dispersion - a real soundstage recreation
- even if seated way outside the sweet spot
- real 3-dimensional soundstage
- with not only left - right and front - back location, but real heights differences.
Its smooth, yet very detailed and open sound is an important part in the full picture.Thanks to a crossover that does not present a terribly complex load, The Voice can be driven with anything from strong monoblocks to your favorite SET.

I have the pleasure of listening to this enjoyable syst in a house surrounding by the borders of 4 countries . A house with view to die for . I m willing to give up music to enjoy the view anytime of the day !!!

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Hi,
thank you. I hope I was able to serve a great time to you and your friends. It was a very good day...

Remember the record? :)

Axiom Tonearm + Koetsu Blue Lace Platinum

d8515djh2hgt2spx6.jpg

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Improved Analog Playback with custom made Platter, vibration reduction inside (spindle, motor, bearing) and out, active speed control, cross checked with Sutherland Timeline Strobe, hard to find high quality bearing, energy buffer to eliminate any voltage drifts while Playback
Axiom Arm & Koetsu Blue Lace
Done right from detail, tonality, instrumental separation, Soundstage

dj7ratbuzlfa38hbg.jpg

dj7rc134i11cdzlik.jpg

dj7rd4t0ftuwd57zg.jpg

Last edited:

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Koetsu Blue Lace Diamond Cantilever

Clockwise

- Koetsu Blue Lace Diamond Cantilever

- Koetsu Blue Lace MONO

- Koetsu Coralstone Diamond Cantilever

- Lyra Olympos SL

Reactions: Don_Camillo

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Dear Syntax,

You seem to have some experience with Koetsu and diamond cantilevers. Given the same cart (coral stone, jade, onyx, ect)...one with boron, the other with diamond. How do they differ ? Does one excel over the other depending on music genre ? Is diamond more sibilant sensitive? Thanks.

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
EMMLabs CDSA-SE

Time to say Good Bye to this unreliable junk box .... got a problem every 3 month. The Processor Board is good but after several Distributor repairs I changed to a Technician from University. He told me, inside all parts are cheap, cheap and more cheap. ....

Typical High End.
I did not sell it. I threw it away.

A very good feeling, btw.
Time to look for something serious ...

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Yes, there is a lot of junk unfortunately in high end audio. Bravo on your gesture to throw it out!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

EMM Labs CDSA SE

Impressive is the total lack of - digital - grain, the almost understated but scarily accurate attention to spatial and temporal detail, the tonal linearity and the extensive dynamic scope of the Player.

EMMLabs CDSA-SE

Time to say Good Bye to this unreliable junk box .... got a problem every 3 month. The Processor Board is good but after several Distributor repairs I changed to a Technician from University. He told me, inside all parts are cheap, cheap and more cheap. ....

Typical High End.

Is it the sound or is it the parts?

Great sound bad reliability. So it is both that counts.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
EMMLabs CDSA-SE

Typical High End.

dCS Vivaldi. I'm not saying it's better than my vinyl. I am saying it will lessen the % of time vinyl is spinning...

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Telos GNR (Grounding Noise Reducer)

Most units are made with a wooden box to avoid nasty Resonances, inside with Radio Shack cabling and filled with Sand, basaltic Lava or rare earth material.
The Telos goes a different way without esoteric materials from outer space and when active there are nice LED's shining (neutral to Signal)

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
Back to the Dark Side of Life …

….. Cartridge alignment needs great precision as 0.5 mm is too great an error. It is about getting the very best possible from a given cartridge/tonearm combination. To get that, the best possible geometrical set-up and alignment is the very first step. What is lost here to imperfect alignment can’t be recovered anywhere else in the audio chain. I want to illustrate the point by adapting the dimensions to our daily world. A modern stylus does feature a polished area – and it is actually that area alone which should have contact to the groove’s wall – of 1-2 ?m to 5-6 ?m.

A 12“ tonearm is approximately 300 mm effective length. Now what if we have an error of say one tiny 0.5 mm away from the calculated point of zero tangential error? No big deal and well within the tolerances of many alignment templates. Most “sweet spots“ on templates are already double that figure in diameter. Now let me transform those dimensions to our scale.

We amplify every figure in the tonearm and stylus by 1000x. Now the tonearm is 300 meter long. The cartridge now has the size of a big family house. And the polished area of the cartridge? It is now 1-2 mm to 5-6 mm. And hanging at the tip of a 300 meter long tonearm......... That 0.5 mm error we were talking about is now 50 cm - or 1?2 meter - off the perfect line.

You should know what to do to get the best out of the investment. Not enough, you should know what kind of Installation you want to have, depending on your records. There can be huge differences.

From 1938 to 2010 - nothing changed in more than 70 years? Phono tonearm geometry is born: 1937/38

In the years around the start of the Second World War, gifted engineers with strong backgrounds in mathematics published in quick succession their groundbreaking calculations for best approaching a theoretical tangential zero tracking error with a pivot tonearm. These calculations became the industry standard for years to come – though as I’ll explain later, they’re not the benchmark we should be using today.

Erik G. Loefgren and H.G. Baerwald published, in 1938 and 1941 respectively, the definitive calculations based on B. Olney’s initial essay in Electronics, November 1937.

They came to the very same best possible approximation of a circle segment to a given straight line. Their Euclidean calculations resulted in a tangential curve, which set the standard as being the theoretical and practical best geometric compromise. Phono tonearm overhang and offset angle were established as essential features in order for a pivot tonearm to reach the best possible geometry, thus giving the lowest derivation from the tangential ideal for that 70 to 95 mm of grooved radius in a 12-inch record. The final result was the best combination of lowest maximum and lowest average distortion in the tracking due to tangential derivation– or tracking error. The analytics of B.B. Bauer in 1945 and John Seagrave in the mid-1950s reconfirmed Loefgren’s and Baerwald’s theory and results, firmly establishing the tangential curve they calculated as the best compromise in geometric phono tonearm set-up.

This is an essential part of phono analog history.

The tangential curve of 1938/1941 – today named Baerwald DIN or Loefgren A DIN – was the indispensable foundation of high fidelity sound in phono records. The tangential curve calculated by these pioneers of high fidelity analog sound was mathematically as close to perfect as possible, and their contribution to the quality of phonograph reproduction can’t be valued too highly. However, the record groove Loefgren and Baerwald did their calculation for was not the record groove we (at least, most of us) play today – far from it. Aside from the mere outer dimensions of the medium (diameter), there are hardly any similarities in the two grooves.

Back in their day, the state of the art was the 78 rpm shellac mono record of the 1930s.The groove of a shellac mono record is different in most every way from a stereo microgroove record dating 1958 or later.

78 rpm shellac mono record vs. 33 1/3 stereo microgroove

The modern stereo microgroove is considerably smaller. Further, it is engraved with a much finer and more complex three-dimensional encoding. It runs with less speed, resulting in further reduction of available space for a given amount of recorded time. Likewise, the stylus and polished area are magnitudes smaller and more refined today compared to the days of Loefgren and Baerwald. So the stereo microgroove record is not the medium Loefgren and Baerwald faced in the late 1930s, and the modern 12-inch microgroove long-playing (“LP”) record is certainly not the medium they did their calculations for. The stereo microgroove is so different in most every way that it requires a closer look and a different approach to reach a possible optimum in sound decoding when tracking it. I had been using the original Dennesen Soundtractor since 2005: a solid metal device that allowed for Baerwald IEC alignment independent of the mounting distance. Most, if not all, better tonearm alignment tools available today are based on this ingenious design, which was years ahead of its time.

There are RCA Living Stereo LSC, Mercury Living Presence SR, EMI ASD, DECCA SXL, Columbia SAX, Impulse AS, Blue Note, Columbia 6-eye CS, 90 / 100 / 120 / 180/ 200gr gr. Vinyl, compresed Masterings…… and Reissues.

Many of these recordings have long grooves – cut fairly close to the paper label and thus often exceeding the “official” limits of both DIN (inner groove limit record radius 57.5 mm) as well as IEC (60 mm, measured from center of the record spindle hole).This fact inevitably means fairly high tangential derivation in the last minutes of many records – in other words, high distortion figures in those important areas of the music where you need/want it the least.

Why in those areas?

Say you have a 33 1/3 microgroove on an LP that is indeed spinning with a constant speed of 33 1/3 rpm. The beginning of the groove, at about the 145 mm point of the LP radius, features about 100 cm groove-space for one minute of recorded signal. That means lots of space and the best conditions for the stylus because its fairly easy going. (Imagine a straight new three- lane highway, early on a Sunday morning in mid-summer, and you get the picture.)

Close towards the inner label – say at the IEC limit 60 mm radius – the available space for one minute of engraved signal is only about 33 cm, squeezing the information into one-third the space, with an increased curvature and at a point where the tangential error of the tangential curve of Baerwald and Loefgren is in a steep rise. For the stylus of your cartridge this is no longer the three-lane highway it tracked 20 minutes ago. That highway has turned into a narrow serpentine in the Chilean Andes – a nightmare of a road that it has to drive with maximum speed, even while the edge of its chassis is hemmed in. What is happening in these last minutes where the conditions for the stylus get increasingly rough and tight?

In classical music – as well as in jazz and rock/pop –the final beats and the big climaxes occur exactly while the stylus is approaching the end of the groove. In other words, the biggest challenges for the cartridge tonearm happen just when the periphery conditions are the worst.

But this is just one of many facts that call for a slightly different look at the stereo microgroove. Since the mid-1980s, record manufacturing has more and more abandoned record-cutting exceeding a 62 mm radius, an evolution that actually began with lots of customers rejecting records because of inner groove distortion back in the early 1960s and that finally reached the direct metal-mastering era in 1984. The “modern” variation of Baerwald’s and Loefgren’s calculation (called Loefgren B IEC) – putting the two points of zero tangential error on the tangential curve (”null points”) closer together and the second null point farther away from the center – was tailored to this new trend in record cutting.

Superficially, this appeared to be a smart reaction to an altered condition. However, it remained an incomplete solution – only a fairly one-dimensional (over-) reaction to the generally decreased actual cutting radius rather than addressing the complexities of the situation. Baerwald’s and Loefgren’s calculations for a best possible combination of lowest average as well as lowest maximum derivation for a circle segment trying to approach a straight line with two null points can’t be bettered in our geometry. What can be bettered, however, is the resulting tracking distortion in a stereo microgroove. This can be done with a tangential curve that is not viewed under plain general geometric aspects, but rather under weighted criteria of the real – non-linear – medium.

Or you choose something different for the areas of higher and lower derivation which are positioned differently from Baerwald and Loefgren because they (if we add Stevenson and Loefgren B) paid no attention to at all: the human brain and our way of hearing. The human ear (actually the part of our brain that composes what we mean by hearing) is very sensitive to changes.

UNI-DIN’s curve is actually flatter than the other curves, in the sense that the inevitable dips and peaks of derivation in the tangential curve are smoother – less steep in both directions.

This results in less notable alternations – less notable for our brain – in tracking distortion.

Further, UNI-DIN features an unusual offset angle and overhang for the effective length. This results in less resulting skating force (I will cover this very specific topic in a later essay) with any cartridge and pivoted tonearm. (If in doubt, please check it out with your set-up – you will see that this statement is correct.) UNI-DIN offers more headroom in critical passages.

Towards the inner grooves especially there is much cleaner sound with more stable soundstage. Sibilants in female voices are much easier to handle and feature notably fewer tendencies to break up or become harsh and unnatural. Soundstage dimensions and depth are increased and more stable over the entire record. The sound in general is more relaxed and seems to have more headroom – the more the record is cut towards the label, the more apparent to the ear.

The differences depends also more or less to the country you live and their kind of voicing (Asia is different to USA, can match with classical recordings, not match with singers…)

And next, what tool for that? The majority are more or less copied from each other, more or less wrong, good for nothing, most are not tight fitted to spindle (they have no standard, some are smaller, some wider, this "forgotten" detail can ruin everything after 2s because it is wasted time
Or, what Arm will be used? Some (older ones) are made for 45's, some have a good geometry, some not, some can track everything, some not, can we compensate something with soft cartridges .... and so on and on...

Analog reproduction is a chain....

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Syntax, thank you very much for this essay!

(This is why I think WBF is amazing: we have members with specialties, knowledge and experience like this!)

So, Syntax, what does all of this mean for our LP set-ups today? (Other than doing our very best to align cartridges as precisely as possible?)

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012

Syntax

Feb 26, 2012
At The Dark Side
So, Syntax, what does all of this mean for our LP set-ups today? (Other than doing our very best to align cartridges as precisely as possible?)

Well, like you wrote that precision is mandatory to get the best out of the investment.
- Not every Arm is a perfect executed solution
- Depending on your records a chosen alignment geometry can lift the existing combination to an unexpected level
- The sonic gap between super and ok can be close
- Not every calibration device is a product from a genius
- Maybe there is a "best" alignment, but it will not be accepted from everyone (for whatever reasons)

What I would like to show is, there can be serious improvements for everyone when the view to detail is sharpened.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Syntax, which currently-made tonearms do you consider to be the best designs?

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Back to the Dark Side of Life …

….. Cartridge alignment needs great precision as 0.5 mm is too great an error. It is about getting the very best possible from a given cartridge/tonearm combination. To get that, the best possible geometrical set-up and alignment is the very first step. What is lost here to imperfect alignment can’t be recovered anywhere else in the audio chain. I want to illustrate the point by adapting the dimensions to our daily world. A modern stylus does feature a polished area – and it is actually that area alone which should have contact to the groove’s wall – of 1-2 ?m to 5-6 ?m.

A 12“ tonearm is approximately 300 mm effective length. Now what if we have an error of say one tiny 0.5 mm away from the calculated point of zero tangential error? No big deal and well within the tolerances of many alignment templates. Most “sweet spots“ on templates are already double that figure in diameter. Now let me transform those dimensions to our scale.

We amplify every figure in the tonearm and stylus by 1000x. Now the tonearm is 300 meter long. The cartridge now has the size of a big family house. And the polished area of the cartridge? It is now 1-2 mm to 5-6 mm. And hanging at the tip of a 300 meter long tonearm......... That 0.5 mm error we were talking about is now 50 cm - or 1?2 meter - off the perfect line.

You should know what to do to get the best out of the investment. Not enough, you should know what kind of Installation you want to have, depending on your records. There can be huge differences.

From 1938 to 2010 - nothing changed in more than 70 years? Phono tonearm geometry is born: 1937/38

In the years around the start of the Second World War, gifted engineers with strong backgrounds in mathematics published in quick succession their groundbreaking calculations for best approaching a theoretical tangential zero tracking error with a pivot tonearm. These calculations became the industry standard for years to come – though as I’ll explain later, they’re not the benchmark we should be using today.

Erik G. Loefgren and H.G. Baerwald published, in 1938 and 1941 respectively, the definitive calculations based on B. Olney’s initial essay in Electronics, November 1937.

They came to the very same best possible approximation of a circle segment to a given straight line. Their Euclidean calculations resulted in a tangential curve, which set the standard as being the theoretical and practical best geometric compromise. Phono tonearm overhang and offset angle were established as essential features in order for a pivot tonearm to reach the best possible geometry, thus giving the lowest derivation from the tangential ideal for that 70 to 95 mm of grooved radius in a 12-inch record. The final result was the best combination of lowest maximum and lowest average distortion in the tracking due to tangential derivation– or tracking error. The analytics of B.B. Bauer in 1945 and John Seagrave in the mid-1950s reconfirmed Loefgren’s and Baerwald’s theory and results, firmly establishing the tangential curve they calculated as the best compromise in geometric phono tonearm set-up.

This is an essential part of phono analog history.

The tangential curve of 1938/1941 – today named Baerwald DIN or Loefgren A DIN – was the indispensable foundation of high fidelity sound in phono records. The tangential curve calculated by these pioneers of high fidelity analog sound was mathematically as close to perfect as possible, and their contribution to the quality of phonograph reproduction can’t be valued too highly. However, the record groove Loefgren and Baerwald did their calculation for was not the record groove we (at least, most of us) play today – far from it. Aside from the mere outer dimensions of the medium (diameter), there are hardly any similarities in the two grooves.

Back in their day, the state of the art was the 78 rpm shellac mono record of the 1930s.The groove of a shellac mono record is different in most every way from a stereo microgroove record dating 1958 or later.

78 rpm shellac mono record vs. 33 1/3 stereo microgroove

The modern stereo microgroove is considerably smaller. Further, it is engraved with a much finer and more complex three-dimensional encoding. It runs with less speed, resulting in further reduction of available space for a given amount of recorded time. Likewise, the stylus and polished area are magnitudes smaller and more refined today compared to the days of Loefgren and Baerwald. So the stereo microgroove record is not the medium Loefgren and Baerwald faced in the late 1930s, and the modern 12-inch microgroove long-playing (“LP”) record is certainly not the medium they did their calculations for. The stereo microgroove is so different in most every way that it requires a closer look and a different approach to reach a possible optimum in sound decoding when tracking it. I had been using the original Dennesen Soundtractor since 2005: a solid metal device that allowed for Baerwald IEC alignment independent of the mounting distance. Most, if not all, better tonearm alignment tools available today are based on this ingenious design, which was years ahead of its time.

There are RCA Living Stereo LSC, Mercury Living Presence SR, EMI ASD, DECCA SXL, Columbia SAX, Impulse AS, Blue Note, Columbia 6-eye CS, 90 / 100 / 120 / 180/ 200gr gr. Vinyl, compresed Masterings…… and Reissues.

Many of these recordings have long grooves – cut fairly close to the paper label and thus often exceeding the “official” limits of both DIN (inner groove limit record radius 57.5 mm) as well as IEC (60 mm, measured from center of the record spindle hole).This fact inevitably means fairly high tangential derivation in the last minutes of many records – in other words, high distortion figures in those important areas of the music where you need/want it the least.

Why in those areas?

Say you have a 33 1/3 microgroove on an LP that is indeed spinning with a constant speed of 33 1/3 rpm. The beginning of the groove, at about the 145 mm point of the LP radius, features about 100 cm groove-space for one minute of recorded signal. That means lots of space and the best conditions for the stylus because its fairly easy going. (Imagine a straight new three- lane highway, early on a Sunday morning in mid-summer, and you get the picture.)

Close towards the inner label – say at the IEC limit 60 mm radius – the available space for one minute of engraved signal is only about 33 cm, squeezing the information into one-third the space, with an increased curvature and at a point where the tangential error of the tangential curve of Baerwald and Loefgren is in a steep rise. For the stylus of your cartridge this is no longer the three-lane highway it tracked 20 minutes ago. That highway has turned into a narrow serpentine in the Chilean Andes – a nightmare of a road that it has to drive with maximum speed, even while the edge of its chassis is hemmed in. What is happening in these last minutes where the conditions for the stylus get increasingly rough and tight?

In classical music – as well as in jazz and rock/pop –the final beats and the big climaxes occur exactly while the stylus is approaching the end of the groove. In other words, the biggest challenges for the cartridge tonearm happen just when the periphery conditions are the worst.

But this is just one of many facts that call for a slightly different look at the stereo microgroove. Since the mid-1980s, record manufacturing has more and more abandoned record-cutting exceeding a 62 mm radius, an evolution that actually began with lots of customers rejecting records because of inner groove distortion back in the early 1960s and that finally reached the direct metal-mastering era in 1984. The “modern” variation of Baerwald’s and Loefgren’s calculation (called Loefgren B IEC) – putting the two points of zero tangential error on the tangential curve (”null points”) closer together and the second null point farther away from the center – was tailored to this new trend in record cutting.

Superficially, this appeared to be a smart reaction to an altered condition. However, it remained an incomplete solution – only a fairly one-dimensional (over-) reaction to the generally decreased actual cutting radius rather than addressing the complexities of the situation. Baerwald’s and Loefgren’s calculations for a best possible combination of lowest average as well as lowest maximum derivation for a circle segment trying to approach a straight line with two null points can’t be bettered in our geometry. What can be bettered, however, is the resulting tracking distortion in a stereo microgroove. This can be done with a tangential curve that is not viewed under plain general geometric aspects, but rather under weighted criteria of the real – non-linear – medium.

Or you choose something different for the areas of higher and lower derivation which are positioned differently from Baerwald and Loefgren because they (if we add Stevenson and Loefgren B) paid no attention to at all: the human brain and our way of hearing. The human ear (actually the part of our brain that composes what we mean by hearing) is very sensitive to changes.

UNI-DIN’s curve is actually flatter than the other curves, in the sense that the inevitable dips and peaks of derivation in the tangential curve are smoother – less steep in both directions.

This results in less notable alternations – less notable for our brain – in tracking distortion.

Further, UNI-DIN features an unusual offset angle and overhang for the effective length. This results in less resulting skating force (I will cover this very specific topic in a later essay) with any cartridge and pivoted tonearm. (If in doubt, please check it out with your set-up – you will see that this statement is correct.) UNI-DIN offers more headroom in critical passages.

Towards the inner grooves especially there is much cleaner sound with more stable soundstage. Sibilants in female voices are much easier to handle and feature notably fewer tendencies to break up or become harsh and unnatural. Soundstage dimensions and depth are increased and more stable over the entire record. The sound in general is more relaxed and seems to have more headroom – the more the record is cut towards the label, the more apparent to the ear.

The differences depends also more or less to the country you live and their kind of voicing (Asia is different to USA, can match with classical recordings, not match with singers…)

And next, what tool for that? The majority are more or less copied from each other, more or less wrong, good for nothing, most are not tight fitted to spindle (they have no standard, some are smaller, some wider, this "forgotten" detail can ruin everything after 2s because it is wasted time
Or, what Arm will be used? Some (older ones) are made for 45's, some have a good geometry, some not, some can track everything, some not, can we compensate something with soft cartridges .... and so on and on...

Analog reproduction is a chain....

How does one use that alignment device on an SME 3012-R (circa 1981) ? There is no dimple on the pivot tower to put the nail point in for the pivot to spindle adjustment.

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
Thanks Syntax for this amazing write-up !

What's your opinion on this arm ? Dereneville Link
It should fix everything shouldn't it ?...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing