Genesis at Salon Son et Image, Montreal

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
We will be showing the G5.3 loudspeakers together with Parasound electronics at the Montreal show next week. Anybody else from WBF going to be there?

Our dealer, Audiophonie, is known for analog, so I'll be bringing test pressings and direct-to-discs to demo :)

Jeff Fritz

[Industry Expert]
Jun 7, 2010
We will be showing the G5.3 loudspeakers together with Parasound electronics at the Montreal show next week. Anybody else from WBF going to be there?

Our dealer, Audiophonie, is known for analog, so I'll be bringing test pressings and direct-to-discs to demo :)

Gary . . . you should send Doug Schneider an email (das@soundstagenetwork.com). We have a large team there (we're the official media sponsor) and I know Doug is going to be doing some unique things in terms of coverage.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
What a shame! I had planned on going, but my vacation time got rescheduled. It would have been great to finally meet you! Are you attending TAVES this year?

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Any particular reason you chose Parasound?

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Any particular reason you chose Parasound?

John, would have been great to finally meet you too!

I like the Parasound gear as they are very well made, and the JC1, JC2, and JC3 are simply awesomely good for the price. Besides, Richard Schram is a really nice guy. Audiophonie, my Montreal dealer, happens to be Parasound dealers, and when given a choice of the gear they have and not showing in their other rooms, I thought that Parasound would make a great match.

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
Gary . . . you should send Doug Schneider an email (das@soundstagenetwork.com). We have a large team there (we're the official media sponsor) and I know Doug is going to be doing some unique things in terms of coverage.

Thanks, Jeff. I'll drop him an email, but I'm sure that he will get around to our room.

I like the Montreal show because so many of the show-goers are such music lovers that they stay for more than one/two tracks of music. That makes it a fun show for me.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Yes, i am looking forward to reading about your room! Good luck!!!

vinylphilemag

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Kelowna, BC
www.vinylphilemag.com
I was hoping to go to SSI again this year, but it looks like that won't be possible. :-( Bummer, because it would've been nice to talk with you again, and as you say Montreal is full of music lovers!

Oh well, there's always next year...

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
We may go as well... a little last minute but... We are rearranging plans as I type.

It would be great to see everyone and meet the Soundstage team as well (Jeff, did you get my message?). I know JA goes every year.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Gary, Carol, knock it out of the park! Have a great show! :D

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Thanks for the good wishes everybody. We will have fun introducing the Genesis speakers to the Quebecois. It's a challenge as I don't speak any French (except Foie Gras si vous plait).

Music touches the soul....a true unifying force amongst all nationalities and languages, so no worries Gary! You're going to love the show and the people!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Amen, brother!

garylkoh

Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing