Please Welcome Our New Super Moderator

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It is my pleasure to introduce treitz3 as our newest Super Moderator. Tom has been a member of WBF for the past several months and in that time has distinguished himself to myself and others with both his deep knowledge in our hobby as well as his calm, kind and articulate manner of posting. I am certain that Tom will continue to shine here in his new role as Super Moderator

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Steve, fellow moderators and members of the forum. Thank you for the kind words. That was very nice of you. I am honestly humbled along with honored to serve this community in a capacity such as this. I have enjoyed this forum greatly since my joining in on the discussions and look forward to serving the community to the best of my ability. I have the utmost of respect for many of the members here, as their experience and knowledge vastly surpass my own.

Thank you for the introduction and I look forward to promoting a healthier, more friendly and cordial environment to those who have interests within the hobbies discussed on the forum.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Congratulations treitz3!:D

You sound excited to get started, and I'm sure you'll do a great job. Have fun!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Great news! Welcome treitz3...I am sure your addition to the moderator stack will further improve an already great site!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing