MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
431122_328027690572&.jpg

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Taxes.. We pay the government to let us work for them.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Speaking of the Government, have you heard of the new word soon to be found in Webster's Dictionary....Ineptocracy?

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government
where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
capable of producing; and, where the members of society
least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded
with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth
of a diminishing number of producers.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I used to be an elected official. It wasn't fun staring down the barrel of the gun of a President that didn't particularly like you. I pulled a few crazy stunts in my time like trying to impeach the Chief Justice that declared her legitimate. I also voted against the sale of Government owned Corporations that were profitable, actually killed some certified bills. That kind of stuff.

Now I am an entrepreneur again. The government makes more than twice what my company makes for our efforts. In return we get poor infrastructure and customs officials who do nothing but make it hard for us to make an honest buck even if I know the new President and Bureau Chief is clean. You guys got it good compared.

Wasatch

Feb 17, 2012
Layton, UT
Hey.... I'm a government worker!

Me too. I do know some people that sleep alot during working hours, and other's that take advantage of certain situations.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing