Just heard the Avalon Time...

Trcnet

Jun 21, 2015
Thanks

Good to know Elberoth. Could you share the differences you heard between the Time and Isis ?

Last edited:

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Hi Tom - We have PM lately and I hope I could deliver MY POINT OF VIEW regarding the Isis and the Time, both great performers.

As for the "Avalon Sound".... I should describe it as i) Integrated (no drivers fight), ii) Holistic (all fits in, depth preserved) and iii) extremely musical (one gets into the author`s intention easily, no hyper-detailed/fatiguing sound).

Trcnet

Jun 21, 2015
Hi Tom - We have PM lately and I hope I could deliver MY POINT OF VIEW regarding the Isis and the Time, both great performers.

As for the "Avalon Sound".... I should describe it as i) Integrated (no drivers fight), ii) Holistic (all fits in, depth preserved) and iii) extremely musical (one gets into the author`s intention easily, no hyper-detailed/fatiguing sound).

+1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing