Suggestion Box - Anything Goes!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Number 1. You know what would be nice, and I already asked for that before?

More PMs capability. Because right now I'm spending too much time deleting them! :b
Fifty (50) is simply not enough (total sent and inbox).

* I'm a very busy guy, and I need at least room for 500. So I can operate at my very best. :b

Number 2. You know what would be real cool?

Animated Avatars. :b :cool: ...I just luv animated avatars, as they are more human that stagnant ones.

...And perhaps a little bit bigger and with higher resolution certainly wouldn't hurt either.

TEST:

That's it! ...For now. ...And good luck! :b

Oh! Forgot!

Number 3. Is there an option to simply change our username?
...Like keep our original one to log in and log out, and register too, but simply having the choice to change it on the left side with our avatar?

=> Luv to change mine for NorthStar :b

Now, I think that's it. ...And you're very welcome. :b

Last edited:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Bob

Again I have checked and your PM is set to well above 50 (200 in fact)

I would reboot your machine and if there are problems PM me

Finally as far as the avatar request, it isn't going to happen just now. Plenty of other fora who allow it Bob. We have tossed it around but that isn't the look we want to convey

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
your username is exactly that and each member can register only once. Would you like me to change your username to NorthStar

If you have the power to do so; yes please Steve. :b

And I figure that it would be also my new username to register right? In case of a blackout or some' ...
That suits me just fine Steve, and thank you very much Doc. :b

Just like you spelled it up there: NorthStar ...and no space between ... :cool:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Bob

Again I have checked and your PM is set to well above 50 (200 in fact)

You sunnabaggun Steve, you just did it now! :b How can I thank you? TY

I would reboot your machine and if there are problems PM me

Finally as far as the avatar request, it isn't going to happen just now. Plenty of other fora who allow it Bob. We have tossed it around but that isn't the look we want to convey

I understand Steve; and the one above from my test is the one that I would pick if allowed to.
And as you can see it is extremely peaceful and musically relaxing; soul refresher. :b

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Hey, I'm no genie, I'm just a simple ex-treeplanter with a HUGE love for Music, & all that Jazz ... :b

* It is PERFECT Steve, thank you sir!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing