Post Pictures of Your Listening Buddies!

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Cats and Silver C&#.jpg Bengals and Ampli.jpg

Notice they're in anti-phase :)

Last edited:

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Here's Milo... Got him from Seattle Pug Rescue.

Attachments

• Milo..jpg
    Milo..jpg
    79 KB · Views: 556

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
You can picture mine in my Avatar picture, his name is Jazz a mid-sized black Schnauzzer, hates electronica and loves Handel!

Dimfer

Member Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Canada
my listening buddies are 11 members of Appendix 1 of Endangered Species Act... and if you live in the US, most likely you have never seen one of these as they are still banned in the US.

old house circa 2006, when we were much younger and smaller

current house, picture taken 2 years ago

we have all grown much bigger now

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Some of my critters

I have three dogs, Maggie who is a Boxer, Stewie is a Walker Coon Hound, and Vinnie Bag of Doughnuts is a Beagle mutt. The room they are laying in is the "dog room" complete with their own dog bed. We are now on mattress set number three for them as they tend to eat them down to the springs after awhile. If you look at the window, you can see the crib marks where Vinnie Bag of Doughnuts goes crazy when he sees something outside of the window he wants to attack and chews the wood instead.

I took a picture of two of our cats, Molly and Elfin Monster. The dogs and cats are all buddies.

As much as I love all of them, none of them are allowed into my listening room.

Attachments

• Maggie, Stewie, a&#.jpg
    Maggie, Stewie, a&#.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 820
  • Molly and Elfin..jpg
    Molly and Elfin..jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 810

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
my listening buddies are 11 members of Appendix 1 of Endangered Species Act... and if you live in the US, most likely you have never seen one of these as they are still banned in the US.

old house circa 2006, when we were much younger and smaller

current house, picture taken 2 years ago

we have all grown much bigger now

Wow you aren't kidding! :) What the heck you feeding them? Miracle Grow? :)

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Vinnie has eaten the sills out of most windows in the house. I recently had all of the woodwork redone in the rest of the house and I don't think the paint was dry before Vinnie saw a raccoon in the yard and took a big chomp out of the new wood.

We live in the country and it is heavily wooded across the street from me. Behind my house is a cow farm. We constantly have deer grazing in our yard, sometimes wild turkeys, and at night the raccoons come out. Vinnie gets mad anytime he sees an animal in the yard and he takes it out on the window sills.

Stewie came from a rescue shelter. We found Vinnie on a highway running in the road. I’m not sure if he ran away or if he was tossed out. Vinnie is an escape artist and he always has his hobo stick packed and he is ready to roll. I have a six foot privacy fence around my back yard and Vinnie has managed to escape a few times by crawling under it. It’s a constant battle to keep him contained in the yard. Maggie is the only dog we actually bought. All of the cats are strays that just showed up at our door.

So yeah, I don’t let any of the critters in my room. I have suffered enough damage to my stuff from animals over the years. When I lived in Maine, I had a dog named Jason who used to pull my LPs out of the rack and eat them. I still have some near misses in my collection. I still have several LPs that the top corners are missing because Jason chewed them off. The LPs are still perfect though.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Pea Phono resize&#100.JPG 140 M Pea..JPG Buddy..JPG life is better w&#10.JPG

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
I have been busy with my new buddy. I decided to get a puppy in November,his name is "Dai Bando" but I call him Bando for short. He is a Irish Glen of Imaal Terrier and in the photo he is about 18 weeks old. He likes music and has been a great addition to the family.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
I have been busy with my new buddy. I decided to get a puppy in November,his name is "Dai Bando" but I call him Bando for short. He is a Irish Glen of Imaal Terrier and in the photo he is about 18 weeks old. He likes music and has been a great addition to the family.

Wadda cutie! :)

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Rouges gallery. Myles, are your cats named Conrad and Johnson?

Attachments

• evilbird..jpg
    evilbird..jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 647
  • Piken..jpg
    Piken..jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 676

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing