Post Pictures of Your Listening Buddies!

Bachtoven

May 10, 2015
Just one, Ethel, is polydactyl. I think they like the music, especially Bach! Fortunately, they stay away from the gear.

scouter

Member Sponsor
Oct 30, 2012
Wrightsville Beach, NC
BTW, no dis towards Ted and his Synergistic products, as I am amazed by them and his Voodoo. As I get older, I reevaluate texts and online conversation, as they don't always convey the intent. Love this forum, as I have learned quite a bit reading various posts from intelligent posts. BUT.... it is, after all, a hobby (unless you earn a living from it). :)

scouter

Member Sponsor
Oct 30, 2012
Wrightsville Beach, NC
I've had two cats (also presumably part or all Maine Coon) who looked almost exactly like this one!

Sad story with this one, but happy ending. Went through 2 families in first 2 years (due to owners moving and landlord - no pet mandates). In pound for 1 year, then moved to no kill shelter for 7 months. My daughter rescued him (or did he rescue her?- debating that one), and now he's king of the castles for last year. Maine Coons are the most loving cats I've ever seen. Kinda like a cat version of a lap dog. :). Loves him some Of Monsters and Men.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing