Tube Supplier and cross reference thread

kach22i

WBF Founding Member
Apr 21, 2010
Ann Arbor, Michigan
www.kachadoorian.com
There are some long running threads about Bangy bang tubes on Tube Asylum. Apparently not the most honest or honourable tube seller. I have not dealt with them myself.
Thanks, I would then be using the Walmart site for the return to local store and refund policies.

I once ordered some whole house water filters thru Walmart, and read that for some people they were too tall. Turns out I too was one of the non-fit customers. I opened two of the filters out of the case to check fit but got a full refund on all.

VerdantAudio

VIP/Donor
Jul 2, 2020
I would add my own sites to this list:

verdantaudio.com
artaudio.us

Emission Labs - We stock the most common products and will special order anything out-of-stock
KR Tubes and products - We ship UPS from Czech Republic and turnaround time is typically about a week
Sophia - on core items we offer free shipping

I do also carry the Electro Harmonix brands but that is merely as a convenience if someone wants to place an order from one place. My pricing stinks on these as I don't stock them and order in smallish quantities.

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
I recently bought some NOS 6922 tubes for my Magnum Dynalab 109 from Tube World Express and Tube Depot, both in the USA, and was very satisfied with the service from both of them and all arrived safely here in the UK.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I was able to locate one of the "lost links" - but I added this one back in.

Vintage Tube Services (website has been hacked) Must call - 616-454-3467

[EDIT:] A friend of mine just called and he states that he’s been having problems for about the last 10 days . . . says his IT guy fixes it and some knuckleheads in Cyprus take it back down…

Tom

Last edited:

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Removed the Electron tube link. Seems that one closed down and an "adult" site took over.

Tom

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
Hello fellow WBF members. All links have been updated and are valid.

Please feel free to add any that you would like to add to the list. Thanks.

Tom

Reactions: Leekg

vintage_tube

Nov 1, 2012
East Coast
I don't think this site has been included - it's Mike Mathews website -- the New York Island owner of the ExpoPul factory in Saratov's Reflector Industrial Complex which supplies 2/3d's of the world's supply of vacuum tubes. His company, employing around 800 workers manufacturers Genalex, Electro-Harmonix, Mullard, Sovtek, Svetlana and Tung-Sol brands.
Any tube vendor advertising these brands only obtain them from one place -- Mike Mathews Electro-Harmonix (EHX) subsidiary of New Sensor (NS).
With post covid/35% tariff increases as a result of on-going conflict; prices of tubes have skyrocketed. Many vendors have existing stock from previous EHX/NS orders and when those stocks vanish; new orders placed with EHX/NS, current pricing will be in effect with those orders, and you'll notice a dramatic increase in tube prices from those on line vendors.

Home | Electro-Harmonix (ehx.com)

Best to all,

Bob

Reactions: treitz3

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011

vintage_tube

Nov 1, 2012
East Coast
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing