Don't get your hopes up!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Dutch retailer HEMA started an ad campaign for a new push-up bra with a twist. The Model is a MAN and his name is Andrej Pejic.

Andrej Pejic..jpg

Damn....:(

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Must have androgen insensitivity, no adam's apple, which is the usual tell tale sign of the post facto trans-sexual. The female morphology is the default characteristic of the human being in the absence of functioning androgens and androgen receptors. Without those, we would all be "girlie men".

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I thnk he is laying his chin down to hide the adam's apple. The picture on the left looks more like a female than the picture on the right.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
or Photoshop.

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Andrej is one of the top male models over here in Europe, primarily as mentioned due to his err, male/female/something :) look.
There are some amazing pictures (amazing in that he can be more feminine than some female models) of him doing catwalks,etc, in many one would think this was a woman.
Funny, there was a bit of controversy as he was used for a push up bra advert in some magazines :)
Did not go down well with some people to say the least :)

Edit:
Not sure might be those photos shown in 1st post with regards to the push up bra.
Cheers
Orb

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Just did a quick check.
Yeah those pictures in 1st post are from the push up bra ad (Hema product), this is why he has a bit more body-shape on the chest, still very feminine though even without that shape.
Cheers
Orb

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Oh man! I hope I never meet him in a bar!

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
There was some controversy about him Down Under (by that I mean in Australia :) ) when he appeared topless on the front cover of a magazine.
A number of newsagents refused to sell the mag....

Orb

Sep 8, 2010
Funy thing,,
how many men are known to have man boobs, and we see pictures of these in newspapers,magazines,etc nearly every day :)

So ok to show a man with man boobs, but not a man who looks so feminine in other ways, does make me laugh :)
Even funnier is that it is both men and women complaining about the Hema add, thought a sexist type add would be impossible to upset both men and women at the same time.

Cheers
Orb

rblnr

May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Yeah, his nickname is Lola.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing