Slow Forum Response

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
OK, I didn't want to start a new thread just for this; but what is the quota allowed for PMs?

* I only have 19, and I'm at 90% full!

Can this be extended? ...At other sites I can have more than 10,000!

TY :b

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Not sure what is going on Bob but I just checked and you don't show up for 19 stored messages. Even if this were the case it doesn't come close to the maximum set. Perhaps clear the cache, reboot and try again and get back to me if there is a problem

BTW, our control panel is showing you as having 47 stored messages

Nonetheless you are far from 90% so give my suggestion a try

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Bob, send messages are stored by default and they take up space. Be sure to delete them if you don't need them.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
OK, I went to the bottom of my page (I forgot to do that last time); and it says that I got 19 messages (Inbox), and 47 messages (Stored, which includes sent messages), from a total of 50 messages allowed.

That's all, only 50?

So, should I delete most of them to have room again for about 50?
Or is there a possibility to have more perhaps? ...Like 500 for example?

Sorry again gentlemen for this small interlude. :b

P.S. Steve, I got an email earlier saying that I was at 90%, and the colors from that bar seem to confirm that.

Here's life how I see it:

1. I can delete them all and be done with it. ...Freedom to get more. :b
2. Or I can keep them all, for eventual references, and lock myself in! ...Not very smart! :b
3. Or I can ask you guys, which I did and still doing, to have a larger quota allowed. :b

* Take your pick, and I'll do the same. :b

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing