RMAF, the final series of videos is up- 37 total videos

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
RMAF Series Three
We are expanding the music reviews in 2012 with original content live performances and interviews. The first will be the band CTA starring Danny Seraphine, a founder (and the heart of) of Chicago. Remember the drum solo in the song "I'm a Man". Danny performs it and other Chicago songs for us and talks with Adam Sankin about all things audio. BTW, Danny has a pair of Infinitys.

The new RMAF videos are: Hegel Music Systems, Audio Note, Cessaro Loudspeakers, Soundsmith, AVM, Teresonic, Acapella and Einstein, Wes Bender Studio, Magico, Bottlehead Nagra Lust, Veloce, MC Audio, DeVore Fidelity, PSB, CanJam, Emotiva Pro, and Earo High Definition Audio.

Wes Bender has an interesting new business model. What do you think?
PB.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Loved the interview with Peter Ledermann of SoundSmith. I have spoken with him a couple of times and it is always a treat.

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Once I heard Dan´s Nagra T I returned to close a deal for one, just amazing! Thanks for the link Peter! much appreciated....

Imperial

Mar 6, 2012
Norway
The MBL listening session, Corona line, series one. I could so easily hear that it was Ane Brun with Peter Gabriel. The timbre, even over a video like this, quite amazing that one can record an event, at this level. Appreciated indeed!

Imperial

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing