Red Rose Rosebud MkII

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
Hi all:

This is an as-new pair of Rosebud Mk II speaker purchased new about three years ago used them for couple of weeks in my home office and put them back into their triple box...thus like new in condition with no known flaws.

MSRP $3600 - WBFP $1450 plus shipping at actual and 4% PP fee. Please send me your phone number and ask any questions.

Thanks,
Ki

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Yes. One of the many that he burned to the ground.

Ki Choi

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Seattle WA area
Hi Steve and Mark:

You should be listening to some Christmas tunes so early in the morning than to surf the Net...

There are two sides to every story... However, one thing for certain is that the man, Mark Levinson, may have not been the wisest businessman but he sure did have pair of ears for music and fine sound. Moreover, a man in his sixties and living with a wife in twenties with their son, Anton, in Switzerland can't be all that bad. :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Yes. One of the many that he burned to the ground.

He was an artist Mark! Artists have no concept of money :)

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City

Agreed, my Father-in-law was an artist (a painter in this case), highly gifted but never ruled by the money-making principles, I tried hard to learn that from him to keep a balance without luck, and I am not making that much money either! :)

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Agreed, my Father-in-law was an artist (a painter in this case), highly gifted but never ruled by the money-making principles, I tried hard to learn that from him to keep a balance without luck, and I am not making that much money either! :)

Looking at your system, you can't be doing bad my friend.

mep

Apr 20, 2010

Apparently scruples weren't high on his list either. He was a pied piper though. People followed him in all of his incarnations.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
Hi Steve and Mark:

You should be listening to some Christmas tunes so early in the morning than to surf the Net...

There are two sides to every story... However, one thing for certain is that the man, Mark Levinson, may have not been the wisest businessman but he sure did have pair of ears for music and fine sound. Moreover, a man in his sixties and living with a wife in twenties with their son, Anton, in Switzerland can't be all that bad. :)

I think one of his low points for me is when he was outed for selling a cheap Chinese amp under his name.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing