Great grape juice review: Kirkland Signature Newman's Own Grape Juice

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
My family has been buying graph juice for years. I usually drink a bit of it because it doesn't taste all that great. I think the brand was Welch's.

Recently my wife started to buy the Costo brand, Kirkland Signature
Newman's Own Grape Juice. Wow. What great taste. Sweet with real grape taste. Here is a link to it:
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...opnav=bd&cat=11878&hierPath=11878*&lang=en-US

No doubt this is the work of Newman's Own. We find all of their products above average.

Try it. I think you will love the taste. I know, it is hard to get excited about juice but this is that much better than major brands.

And with the cold season coming, the Vitamin C in Grape juice should come in handy.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
No doubt this is the work of Newman's Own. We find all of their products above average.

No doubt this is the work of Costco's private label Kirkland Signature division, in cooperation with Newman's Own. Both companies have been teaming up for a long while on various products.:D

Buy it though and plenty of it....I need the job security! ;)

JeffMac

Jun 4, 2010
Just incase people do not know, fruit juice is loaded with sugar. As much as a soda and with grapes being so sweet it may be more. It's far better to eat a piece of fruit where you also get the fiber......Fruit juice is way over hyped IMO. The next time you have a glass of juice remember it's like drinking a coke (as far as sugar content)....................I'm just sayin'.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Now I'm wondering if I should give up beer. Maybe I'd be better off pinching some hops between my gums. Just sayin';):p

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I hear you Jeff. :) I eat a ton of fruit but my family won't. They do drink a lot of juice though. I also like juice as a source of fluid.

gloria

Mar 30, 2016
Just incase people do not know, fruit juice is loaded with sugar. As much as a soda and with grapes being so sweet it may be more. It's far better to eat a piece of fruit where you also get the fiber......Fruit juice is way over hyped IMO. The next time you have a glass of juice remember it's like drinking a coke (as far as sugar content)....................I'm just sayin'.

Grape juice: Same heart benefits as wine? - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/.../faq-20058529
Mayo Clinic
by M Grogan - ?Related articles
Grapes and grape juice contain antioxidants, so you can skip the alcohol and still get many of the same health benefits.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Grape juice: Same heart benefits as wine? - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/.../faq-20058529
Mayo Clinic
by M Grogan - ?Related articles
Grapes and grape juice contain antioxidants, so you can skip the alcohol and still get many of the same health benefits.

And not too many people get pulled over by the cops for being too sweet!!

dougiequick

Apr 20, 2017
Sugar not added to Newman's own grapejuice

"loaded with sugar" ...yes but loaded with ADDED sugars of any kind besides what is naturally in the grapes? NO! Drinking grape juice is a lot like eating a whole bunch of grapes at one time! And yes Grape juice and pretty much all fruit juice is high in sugar but unlike soda it DOES have other components that are healthful! Grapes in particular! ....fruit is high in sugar but having said that all sugar is not the same and Newman's Own /Kirkland does NOT have any sugar ADDED in which IS the case with many fruit drinks ...it is not processed sugar or corn syrup like typical soft drinks ....from what I understand there is a dramatic difference ...no? At least not quite right to say one is the same as the other....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing