New emoticons

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hi guys. I made the emoticons smaller. They were bigger than the default font, and messing up the formatting. And the smiley had white background which also messed things up. I made that transparent.

Please hit refresh (F5) in your browser and let me know what you think of the new look. Here they are again:

:)
:D

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
And one more thing: I restored the old smiley just for Bob! It is the last emoticon in the list. And to Bob's honor, you can type ":" followed by the letter "b" and you get it. Here is an example: :b

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
And one more thing: I restored the old smiley just for Bob! It is the last emoticon in the list. And to Bob's honor, you can type ":" followed by the letter "b" and you get it. Here is an example: :b

Great work and even more we can say you have named a new smiley "Bob"

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
:b I had to try it. Cool! Bob has been immortalized!:D

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

Johnny Vinyl

May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB

fas42

Addicted To Best
Jan 8, 2011
NSW Australia
Australian slang.
Two bob was once known as two cents in currency, and a watch is an instrument to measure time .
In todays terms ,together they form " a 2 cent watch" .
Would you buy a watch for 2 cents ? and how good would you expect it to perform?. probably very erratically.
Hence the ocker term "as mad as a two bob watch"
Will this mean we can now have something like a "two bob post" ...??

:b :b

Cheers,
Frank

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing