Rmaf 2011

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I was. Had hotel reservation and everything but all of a sudden everyone in the world wanted to meet with me on Thursday and Friday so I had to cancel. :(

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
The line was even longer than that and was 4 rows wide because in their wisdom they didn't give out badges until 11:30 AM with today's show starting at noon.

Very well attended and anticipate more for the weekend

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
The line was even longer than that and was 4 rows wide because in their wisdom they didn't give out badges until 11:30 AM with today's show starting at noon.

Very well attended and anticipate more for the weekend

Steve,

I hope that you have a great time. But, make sure that you and others stop by the Oswalds Mill Audio Room. To the best of my knowledge, Jonathan Weiss was supposed to have the OMA Monarch speakers that are the production version of my New Yorker prototype horn speakers.

Rich

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Meeting up with people at a show is a huge part of the fun in attending, and I'm glad you got to know some of our members, although it seems to me you already know most of them. When I attended the recent TAVES event in Toronto I met up with a few guys from Blu-ray.com and Canuck Audio Mart. It made the day so much more pleasurable. Have fun this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of pictures and commentary!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City
Registration was not that bad, agree on the fact that this is larger and more fun than previous shows.

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I'm roaming the halls too. Green shirt, brown slacks. Will look for you Steve.

Thanks Rich

I will

It was fun today meeting many members her

Mep and I just had dinner with RUR

Caught up today with
Jazdoc
Mike Lavigne
es347
Eddy Sudz
Rich Teer
Guido Corona
Ki Choi

to name a few

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Sounds like a lot of fun...enjoy! look forward to the feedback, photos and posts...

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Getting the badges was complete nonsense. They had people there on Thursday that could have handed out the badges to people who showed up early and ditto for early Friday morning so they didn't create the avoidable mess they did create. There is a saying that rules were written for the guidance of wise men and the observance of fools. We didn't have any wise men in charge of passing out badges, we had a bunch of observant fools who were hell-bent on creating the mess because "somebody" said don't pass out badges until 11:30. Not a great way to start off the show.

Steve Williams

Steve,

I hope that you have a great time. But, make sure that you and others stop by the Oswalds Mill Audio Room. To the best of my knowledge, Jonathan Weiss was supposed to have the OMA Monarch speakers that are the production version of my New Yorker prototype horn speakers.

Rich

Sorry Rich

Oswald Mills wasn't here

Steve Williams

Caught up with Myles earlier

Got many 100's of pix. Will get them organized when I am home but clearly mep and I are pretty much in agreement on our 5 top rooms at the show

Tickler; For my ears without doubt for the money Roger Sanders room was incredibly good. For $13K not only can you buy his speakers but he also throws in his amplifier as well as his active crossover. Not going to say any more about my observations but just had to comment on Roger's room. I met Roger but unfortunately Angela didn't make it to the show

naturephoto1

May 24, 2010
Breinigsville, PA
www.nelridge.com
Sorry Rich

Oswald Mills wasn't here

Hi Steve,

Thanks. I don't know that happened. I know when I had spoken to Jonathan Weiss some months ago he said that they would participate and and he was going to demo the Monarchs which they had been putting so much time and effort into bringing to production.

Rich

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
It was great to see everyone. Lots of fun swapping war stories with Rich. Good food, drink and friendship. What more do you need?!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing